Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrSeed

Apr 1, 2016
Portugal
Good evening. For the past 9 months, I have been wondering if there are any future plans to bring some of the currently "disabled" minigames like Speed Eggwars back on the server at some point.
To be as brief as possible, I feel sad that the game I spent over 2 years playing is currently disabled. Those two years where the best time of my life so far. Speed Eggwars was more then a simple minigame for me, everyday when I used to come home from school I would turn on my laptop and play it until dawn. On this game, I made a lot of strong friendships and some life long friends.
I'm thankfull that despite it not being a thing anymore, I was part of it. I would like to formally thank the Cubecraft Team for this game and the genuine joy and fun I had with it.
This server was, and always will be part of my childhood. :cube_light: <3

Thank you and goodnight.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Good evening. For the past 9 months, I have been wondering if there are any future plans to bring some of the currently "disabled" minigames like Speed Eggwars back on the server at some point.
To be as brief as possible, I feel sad that the game I spent over 2 years playing is currently disabled. Those two years where the best time of my life so far. Speed Eggwars was more then a simple minigame for me, everyday when I used to come home from school I would turn on my laptop and play it until dawn. On this game, I made a lot of strong friendships and some life long friends.
I'm thankfull that despite it not being a thing anymore, I was part of it. I would like to formally thank the Cubecraft Team for this game and the genuine joy and fun I had with it.

Thank you and goodnight.
I don’t know how popular speed EggWars was but it seemingly wasn’t popular enough for it to stay as a permanent or even become a featured game in the server.

Believe me, I know how it feels. I was incredibly sad when BlockWars became a “featured game” and I did eeeeverything in my power to try and bring it back.

Those efforts were never enough though. Why? Well that’s something we have in common, we’re just sorting out emotional reasons for it to be reincorporated. But nothing really backed up with logic.

We did just get a new featured game, that shows there will be change in the featured game list in the future. So nothing is certain, perhaps speed EggWars will come back some day.

But as of now, it doesn’t make sense to have a variant of EggWars as featured game. It’s as if they put a modified version of skywars and made it a featured game, why should we have two almost identical games at the same time?

Now, would it be a good idea to incorporate it within the current EggWars NPC? I don’t have that answer. But this is a good space to get the discussion going and I hope you get a Management response.

Reactions: SrSeed

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com

Thank you and goodnight.
I personally played speed egg wars a lot, I am also wondering if that's going to be back any time in the future.. it was super fun.

SrSeed

Apr 1, 2016
Portugal
I don’t know how popular speed EggWars was but it seemingly wasn’t popular enough for it to stay as a permanent or even become a featured game in the server.

Believe me, I know how it feels. I was incredibly sad when BlockWars became a “featured game” and I did eeeeverything in my power to try and bring it back.

Those efforts were never enough though. Why? Well that’s something we have in common, we’re just sorting out emotional reasons for it to be reincorporated. But nothing really backed up with logic.

We did just get a new featured game, that shows there will be change in the featured game list in the future. So nothing is certain, perhaps speed EggWars will come back some day.

But as of now, it doesn’t make sense to have a variant of EggWars as featured game. It’s as if they put a modified version of skywars and made it a featured game, why should we have two almost identical games at the same time?

Now, would it be a good idea to incorporate it within the current EggWars NPC? I don’t have that answer. But this is a good space to get the discussion going and I hope you get a Management response.

In some way, I do understand why it got deleted, but the best way to make everyone happy would be to add those maps and kits back on Normal Eggwars. I honestly miss farming wins on Archaic, Forest, Bones, Candy, Civilization and Troy. (I also miss when there where only Boldore and Lake maps available on the sign menu and people would need to wait and would usually complain about it. xD)
One thing that most people, including staff, did not knew, was that the eggwars community was split between speed and normal. I loved that split community, since you would make friends more easily and there would be monthly discord competitions just for pure fun. I miss the Speed Eggwars Top player fights against the Normal Eggwars Top players fights. And I feel honored tohad been part of it.
I honestly just want to come back to Minecraft in like 20 years, and experience all the good times once again.
I feel Nostalgia of it already, and it has been only 9-10 months...

Reactions: iiJqlian_

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
I dont know how hard would this be to be done but it could be brought back as a voting choice.

It could be, No modifier/Normal EggWars or Speed EggWars

SrSeed

Apr 1, 2016
Portugal
YES! That time was also one of the best parts of my life, always playing it! We all miss it, I guess...

Damn dude, I remember you on the Pro Rushing Farm Parties! Glad to see some old school players around here ;)

It's wanting to be added as a featured game, just not at this point of time. :)

This response really made my day... Thank you! Im glad its not a forgotten game ;)

Ps.:Regarding the Translation team, I have not been able to fully translate anything yet. I moved to college last year and my life has been just pure chaos. I'll look forward on finishing one next week! ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Finixly and Elenahh

Pvpnolifer3

Jan 7, 2019

Thank you and goodnight.
I feel u :). Speed was nice

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom