Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
a duel tread:

After winning/losing a pvp 1v1 you can do '/accept or /hub' that's my tread: That we can type '/next' instead of '/leave' then go to the lobby and then join a game.
If we can type '/next' it should go a lot faster, to join a game!

suggestions:
-/next
-/next duel
-/duel
-/...

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I like the idea! But if you chose a random kit, would it be random again or the same? If there no people, would you teleport back to the lobby and join a queue?

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
English matey. Do you speak it?
And yes, I understood what you were trying to say.
And no, this is not going to be implemented - because it's already in the game in another form. Just click the 'accept' button.

It has already been suggested before.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And yes, I understood what you were trying to say.
And no, this is not going to be implemented - because it's already in the game in another form. Just click the 'accept' button.

It has already been suggested before.
I think he means that if you typ /next you automatically get queued into a new game

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Not everyone's first language is English ;)

a duel tread:

After winning/losing a pvp 1v1 you can do '/accept or /hub' that's my tread: That we can type '/next' instead of '/leave' then go to the lobby and then join a game.
If we can type '/next' it should go a lot faster, to join a game!

suggestions:
-/next
-/next duel
-/duel
-/...
Basically, your suggestion is to add 'play again' to Duels as well. And to that, I say YES

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
Not everyone's first language is English ;)
> I don't care. He chose to make the post in English .Therefore he needs to type it in perfect English. Otherwise I, the viewer - will not care about what he's trying to say. Because it looks childish.
And there's also the lovely concept of making an understandable post. Which unfortunately it requires quite a lot of intuition to understand what the hell he's saying.

And if you may, please stop using Emojis. It does not contribute to your comment nor does it appeal to me as I am reading it.
Again, it looks childish. Therefore I care less than I would if you would not use it.

If the title and the post would be in Spanish, I would not complain that his English is horrendous.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
> I don't care. He chose to make the post in English .Therefore he needs to type it in perfect English. Otherwise I, the viewer - will not care about what he's trying to say. Because it looks childish.
And there's also the lovely concept of making an understandable post. Which unfortunately it requires quite a lot of intuition to understand what the hell he's saying.

If the title and the post would be in Spanish, I would not complain that his English is horrendous.
Are you kidding me?
Show a bit of respect, will ya?

He is only human and so making mistakes is normal, he is brave and attempts to make a thread in English, even though his first language is Dutch

I myself learned English mainly because of this forum, to be very frankly honest here
I made mistakes as well, and if you don't allow others to do so to, then how are they supposed to improve?

And if you may, please stop using Emojis. It does not contribute to your comment nor does it appeal to me as I am reading it.
Again, it looks childish. Therefore I care less than I would if you would not use it.
:);):(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::cubelet::oops::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet::rolleyes:o_O

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
I myself learned English mainly because of this forum, to be very frankly honest here
I made mistakes as well, and if you don't allow others to do so to, then how are they supposed to improve?

Pointing out his mistakes is a way of showing him where he is wrong - therefore where to improve.
It bothers me that children have ideas, and cannot express them in a way that I can understand.
If you've learned through these forums - that's completely fine by me.
But I've learned through the judgement of my surroundings and sought improvement on those specific parts.

As I've stated before, I wanted you to stop using emojis because it does not add anything to the conversation, thus useless.
And by itself, it's not fun to look at it. Nor entertaining. Nor appealing.

Reactions: summurai

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Are you kidding me?
Show a bit of respect, will ya?

He is only human and so making mistakes is normal, he is brave and attempts to make a thread in English, even though his first language is Dutch

:);):(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::cube_light::fantamug::cubelet::oops::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet::rolleyes:o_O
Thx man , i like that!

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D