Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Here's a build I made on the freebuild server:
ZjzFFaj.jpg

It was originally supposed to be a realistic dam but I got bored in the middle of building it and decided to switch to something that suited my style a little more. I thought that the mountains turned out really great and I really liked how the basin's riverbed turned out. Please tell me what you guys think if you have any criticisms :)

I made the plot public just a little bit ago so it should be on the first page under newest.

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
No going to lie, for some reason I'm finding this build really... I guess satisfying to look at. All of the colours look really good together and the sparkle the shaders give the water just completes it in my opinion.

I'm not too sure if improving it would be possible :p the only thing I'd like to see added would be more of it. I'd actually really like to see where it would go if there was more around on a bigger plot.

Reactions: Gatsbe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom