Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrmander312

Jun 23, 2021
Hello CubeCraft Community,
I have an exciting idea for the CubeCraft community. A Minecraft Tournament consisting of 8 teams of 2. The contestants would play all of CubeCraft's minigames. This would be a great way to introduce newer Minecraft players to all of CubeCraft's games in just 2-3 hours. The contestants would stream their viewpoints on Twitch, YouTube, or some other free streaming service. This would be hosted once a month. The contestants would consist of mainly very important members of the Cubecraft community, a few larger streamers, and myself. I'm asking for a sponsorship and hosting from CubeCraft. While, I would still like to be involved in the creation of the event as a whole. The minigames would consist of Survival Games, Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and many more. We would use a point system consisting of both team and player points. The First game would probably take place in July or August as to make sure everything works before we publicize this. All of this would be hosting on a CubeCraft server. We can also get advertisements from other companies, which could help us get a prize or some money. This would be a Bedrock only event, one of the only. So much of Minecraft community is on Bedrock edition and think this would be a to way open the gateway to having something for the common Minecraft player by the common Minecraft player.

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Mander

D

Deleted member 576174

I am unsure about this, there already are quite a few tournaments hosted by communities and players.

Reactions: Matriox

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I have an exciting idea for the CubeCraft community. A Minecraft Tournament consisting of 8 teams of 2. The contestants would play all of CubeCraft's minigames. This would be a great way to introduce newer Minecraft players to all of CubeCraft's games in just 2-3 hours. The contestants would stream their viewpoints on Twitch, YouTube, or some other free streaming service. This would be hosted once a month. The contestants would consist of mainly very important members of the Cubecraft community, a few larger streamers, and myself. I'm asking for a sponsorship and hosting from CubeCraft. While, I would still like to be involved in the creation of the event as a whole. The minigames would consist of Survival Games, Egg Wars, Sky Wars, and many more. We would use a point system consisting of both team and player points. The First game would probably take place in July or August as to make sure everything works before we publicize this. All of this would be hosting on a CubeCraft server. We can also get advertisements from other companies, which could help us get a prize or some money. This would be a Bedrock only event, one of the only. So much of Minecraft community is on Bedrock edition and think this would be a to way open the gateway to having something for the common Minecraft player by the common Minecraft player.

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Mander
There is many servers that Host Tournaments on the server, Unfortunatly the Server I run with Ether and many others do not have access to /PrivateGames and can not host a multi-team game because of that.

We do have 1v1(Teams, not players) Tournaments and so do these other servers.

Post By @TheGamer2622

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Mander
Couple questions I have about this suggestion.

Isn’t this just a cubecraft style Minecraft Monday clone?

Why are we only allowing well known players to join? If it’s a community thing then sure but if it’s officially hosted by cubecraft shouldn’t it be a huge event that can be participated in by almost anybody?

Why should cubecraft sponsor you? Why should they sponsor someone like you or I instead of some big name?

Who are you? You’re forums account seems VERY new, u a leaderboard player or something? Like….actually though who are u?

How can you contribute? You want to be part of the event, how can you help?

Bedrock only? WHY?? Why not java too? And since it’s bedrock, what big names do we have in the community that will stream and get thousands of viewers? Literally, who?

NeunMatt54321

Oct 11, 2020

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Mander
Unsure

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
@Click Greatness yoo chill man. He just posted an idea and hasn’t put that much thought in it. I disagree with the suggestion but I do get the idea.

Isn’t this just a cubecraft style Minecraft Monday clone?
Kind of. But i am sure cube can give its own swing to it.
Why are we only allowing well known players to join? If it’s a community thing then sure but if it’s officially hosted by cubecraft shouldn’t it be a huge event that can be participated in by almost anybody?
He wants only well known players since that can give the server the most fame, so it’s not really a community event in that case. Your huge event idea is a complete other thing.
Why should cubecraft sponsor you? Why should they sponsor someone like you or I instead of some big name?
He thinks because he suggested it, he can be the organizer of the whole event, and get ‘sponsored’ by cc. Cubecraft wouldn’t sponsor someone else because he is the organizer so the face of cc basically.
Who are you? You’re forums account seems VERY new, u a leaderboard player or something? Like….actually though who are u?
The founder of this idea.
How can you contribute? You want to be part of the event, how can you help?
As I said before, he just posted an idea, he hasn’t put too much thought in it. He wants to be part of the event cuz he’s the founder of the idea.
Bedrock only? WHY?? Why not java too? And since it’s bedrock, what big names do we have in the community that will stream and get thousands of viewers? Literally, who?
Bedrock only because bedrocks server is way bigger and he plays only bedrock I suppose. I agree with that steamer part.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
To be honest there are a lot of ECO's who hosts tournaments with amazing rewards, but I'd suggest to either participate in one of those ECO events or maybe wait out until cubecraft itself hosts a community games event.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom