• Yes and no, but I'm leaning more on yes than no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
It's 2018, and cubecraft doesn't have an app yet? Well, maybe it's time. I know this is a minecraft server, not social media...but I feel like it should, just to be more different than the other servers. Not to mention it would be easier to access the forums when not at the computer or have no access to internet.

Now, I do understand to recieve and make updates/posts to the forums, it would require wifi; but to at least review them would not (without wifi, a browser wouldn't do anything). Plus, it would be more friendly for those without a very strong computer as well. I'm one of those people that tries to think of everyone, so if there's any other scenarios that I'm missing or any other suggestions for it, that would be excellent (or if this is a terrible idea, that's fine too xD) This is just something that's been running through my mind for awhile and now I finally have the opportunity to.

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I agree with you, as you mentioned is 2018, and I agree with you, we must update the different Cube's media. It would be amazing to have an app on this server. +1

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree with you, as you mentioned is 2018, and I agree with you, we must update the different Cube's media. It would be amazing to have an app on this server. +1
Why should cubecraft waste their time making an app probably 100 people are going to use.
When they can go their mobile internet and login onto Cube's site..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom