Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
It can be abused , and I think cube craft don't want to ' copy ' hypixel .

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This had been suggested before and I still like to add this to skywars or every other game. It would be usefull If you don't want to return back to the lobby.

It can be abused , and I think cube craft don't want to ' copy ' hypixel .
How can it be abused? You can die once in a game right? Except eggwars (only When your egg is destroyed)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @wolffhartog

The command '/play again' will create a lot of confusion. If you say against me '/play again' will I think anything others then what you are suggesting. The command /next or /next game won't create confusion.

I am not a big fan of your suggestion. The lobby will die and you can't choose your own game with this command. It isn't that much work for running in the lobby and joining a game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It can be abused ,
1a9.gif

when the game ends or you died that you then can do /play agian or you get a block or something where you can click on so you automatic join a new game
+1

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
This has been suggested many times before.

1. People who die go automatically in game mode 2 (spectator mode) so they don't have an inventory to put the item in. We have great developers, but this is just not worth the effort to create it. (If it's even possible)
2. The walk from the spawn to the map selector takes only 4/5 seconds and if you buy Emerald or Obsidian rank it only takes 2/3 seconds. (Not that hard right?)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This has been suggested many times before.

1. People who die go automatically in game mode 2 (spectator mode) so they don't have an inventory to put the item in. We have great developers, but this is just not worth the effort to create it. (If it's even possible)
He's talking about a command. Which is easier and faster. You being in Spectator mode has nothing to do with it.
People please read the post.

Reactions: wolffhartog

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I could see how this could help but I don't think it is that much work to go back to the lobby and choose another map. Wouldn't you rather pick what map you play anyways?

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
i think it can be abused if you play teaparty and you want to play the map again you just do /play again that is actually abusing it becuz normally people with rank can choose a rank
idk just saying

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom