Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Hey everyone!

My name is Valentino, known by my friends as Moris, ValentinoGV, Valen and many other names :angrynoot: . I actually have wanted to do this introduction since I created my forums account in October 2016, but my 2016 me decided to wait until today. So basically this introduction has been prepared since October 17th, 2016

In 2014, I discovered a game that would change my life, Minecraft. I played non-stop (and I still do) because it was the only place where I could be free and do whatever I would like. I played the old 1.5.2 version with a few friends, but just survival mode. Then another huge thing in my life: Cubecraft.

This server was the main reason of why I bought my Premium account in 2015. Unfortunately, I was the only one of my friends who could join this server, so I was playing by myself all the time in a minigame that motivated me to keep pushing myself and enjoy a bit: Skywars
Until today, Skywars is my main game, although I've played 8917 games and just won 271 :despair:

Now I'm going to give you a few facts about myself

I'm super passionate to football, and I've played it since I was 3 years old. Fortunately, I got to live a dream by playing for Cádiz and Sevilla (two first division teams in Spain) and play games out of Spain versus teams like Juventus, PSG and many more!
Unfortunately, last year I broke my ACL when I landed badly after scoring a goal, and since then I haven't played football, but I'm wishing to recover as fast as I can and play again!

I started gaiming in a 2010 Mac Mini, so life was a bit imposible with that computer! At least I discovered Minecraft with it so no regrets on having it :heart:

I absolutely LOOVE 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's music. Bands/musicians like Queen, The Beatles, The Police, Elton John , AC/DC, Van Halen and much more are my favourites! I got lucky and got to see a few of these live

I'm a traveler, and I enjoy it! I've visited countries like Portugal, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brasil, Scotland, Finland, France, Italy and a few others 🌍

And that's basically it. Hope you've learned something new from me, and I hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy this great server.

If you have any kind of doubt, don't hesitate to talk to me. You can create a private conversation with me.

Reactions: ValentinoGV_

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
Hey everyone!

My name is Valentino, known by my friends as Moris, ValentinoGV, Valen and many other names :angrynoot: . I actually have wanted to do this introduction since I created my forums account in October 2016, but my 2016 me decided to wait until today. So basically this introduction has been prepared since October 17th, 2016

In 2014, I discovered a game that would change my life, Minecraft. I played non-stop (and I still do) because it was the only place where I could be free and do whatever I would like. I played the old 1.5.2 version with a few friends, but just survival mode. Then another huge thing in my life: Cubecraft.

This server was the main reason of why I bought my Premium account in 2015. Unfortunately, I was the only one of my friends who could join this server, so I was playing by myself all the time in a minigame that motivated me to keep pushing myself and enjoy a bit: Skywars
Until today, Skywars is my main game, although I've played 8917 games and just won 271 :despair:

Now I'm going to give you a few facts about myself

I'm super passionate to football, and I've played it since I was 3 years old. Fortunately, I got to live a dream by playing for Cádiz and Sevilla (two first division teams in Spain) and play games out of Spain versus teams like Juventus, PSG and many more!
Unfortunately, last year I broke my ACL when I landed badly after scoring a goal, and since then I haven't played football, but I'm wishing to recover as fast as I can and play again!

I started gaiming in a 2010 Mac Mini, so life was a bit imposible with that computer! At least I discovered Minecraft with it so no regrets on having it :heart:

I absolutely LOOVE 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's music. Bands/musicians like Queen, The Beatles, The Police, Elton John , AC/DC, Van Halen and much more are my favourites! I got lucky and got to see a few of these live

I'm a traveler, and I enjoy it! I've visited countries like Portugal, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brasil, Scotland, Finland, France, Italy and a few others 🌍

And that's basically it. Hope you've learned something new from me, and I hope to see you soon!
Welcome to our forums! Have a great time here with us! :heart: :cube_light:

D

Deleted member 469419

Totally identified with this part; I remember that I joined to cubecraft because I used to watch a Spanish youtuber called "DaniRep", he used to play a lot on the server so I decided to buy minecraft premium to being able to play at cubecraft and it has became in my favourite server ever.

About this I also feel identified, I play football with my friends sometimes but I dont actually have the desire of becoming a professional player, you know haha, wish you the best of lucks with that though.

Anyways, nice to finally meet you Valentino, If you do need anything, feel free to start a conversation with me through a private forums conversation! ^^

See ya!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! Nice to meet you! Soo, what countries do you want to visit in the future? 👀

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom