Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoapPR

Mar 15, 2022
Puerto Rico
Pronouns
He/Him
A little bit about myself:

Hey, well to start off let me introduce me and my goals as a member in this community! I am a 18 year old boy living in the island of Puerto Rico. Born on the 10th of Febuary 2004, gaming has been a HUGE pillar in my life and always has supported me in how ive grown as a person. Beside gaming being such a core part of my life. I my self look forward to make my gaming experience reflect on others new gaming experiences by helping any community understand and facilitate the process for any player to join and enjoy the server without any barrier making that DREAM of one place to play for all a reality!

A tad bit about myself - I am a very honest and patient person, I always try to find the most efficent solution to any problem. I always try to make every player feel included, never leave any player out of anything. Im always trying to make the best out of any situation. I always try to put myself in any players shoes to better understand them as a PERSON not just a member of a community!

Ive always wanted to be there to help in any way possible! Even just by being here makes me excited for the future of me and my place here! Hope i am welcomed like any other members of your community!!!

Semi personal stuff - I love cats, video-games, advertising, indolging in communitys, computers and technology over all. I have a huge brain for computers and PC software. I'd actually would love for my career to focus on tech too! I speak both English and spanish and looking forward to study more languages! Even though i was unfortunaly not able to graduate due to personal reasons, I always see school as a core part of my life. And always try to encourage others and to not let others go through what i did in my education. How you may be asking? Including videogames ofcourse?!

That's all folks!

T
hats all i have to say about my self! Any more questions about me? Just ask them right below!! I'll answer as soon as possible!
Much Love!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Encantado de conocerte Soap, bienvenido a los foros 🥰
Un saludo desde España! 💙

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom