Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Clans in Cubecraft? (Please read below.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Cubecraft has many different systems, from party to friends.
Today I introduce a new system, I like to call Clans.

What is clans?
Clans is a way for a group of people to rack up points in order to win weekly prizes.
How does it work?
--Creating a clan
-You first have to set up a clan. In order to do so, it would cost Vanity Points. Hence, only premium players can create a clan, however everyone can join a clan.
-When you click on create a clan, you will be charged Vanity Points, maybe 30,000?
-Once you clicked on Create a Clan, you will be asked to create a Clan name. Type in your clan name.
-Next, set up your options. Examples of options:

Request to join clan: True of False
Clan members: 1-30 members *NOTE* -- It will cost Vanity Points to add to your clan member space
*Other fancy options*
-When you have completed that, your clan has been set up!
--Joining a clan
-Do /clan available or /clan av. This will show a list of clans available for you! Underneath each clan will show the number of members and the "request to join" button.
-Click on the clan that you want to join. When you click on it, all of the members names will pop up. At the bottom will be another "request to join" button.

--Clan Ranks
There would be four ranks of a clan
Owner
Co Owner
Elder
- Only Co Owners and Owners can promote
Owner can promote anyone to Elder or Co Owner or Demote anyone from that position
Co Owner can promote to Elder but cannot demote anyone

--Commands
/clan pending ---- Pending requests to join a clan
/clan av ---- Shows clans available
/clan accept ---- Accepts a player into the clan. Only Co Owner and Owner may use it
/clan deny ---- Denies a player into the clan. Only Co Owner and Owner may use it
/clan stats ---- Shows the statistics of your clan
/clan leaderboard ---- Shows the top 10 clans based on Clan Points
/clan promote ---- Clan Co Owners and Owners may promote a member in the clan
/clan demote ---- Only clan Owner can demote a member of the clan
/clan ban ---- Only clan Owner can ban a member from the clan
/clan msg ---- Sends a message to your clan
/clan list ---- Lists all members of that clan
Clan Rewards
--Basics
- First, do /clan leaderboard . This will show you the top ten clans based on Clan Points.
--Clan Points
- In order to earn Clan Points, you as a member must win games. You will be awarded with your points, XP, and Clan Points
- Clan Points will go towards your clan, and will add on everyone's Clan Points
- Get enough Clan Points in order to be the Top Ten Clans on Cubecraft!
- Every weekend ( 7 days ) the top ten clans will get a reward, for every individual clan member. Keep in mind everyone is competing for a Top Ten spot, so the rankings will change a lot.

--Clan Rewards
- If your clan is in the top 10, your clan will receive a reward. The rewards are individual, meaning that every clan member gets a personal reward.
- Top 10 Rewards

10th place - 250 Points, 1 Cubelet
9th place - 500 Points, 1 Cubelet
8th place - 700 Points, 2 Cubelets
7th place - 800 Points, 2 Cubelets
6th place - 900 Points, 2 Cubelets
5th place - 1000 Points, 3 Cubelets, Rare 5th Place Hat
4th place - 1250 Points, 4 Cubelets, Rare 4th Place Hat
3rd place - 1500 Points, 5 Cubelets, Epic 3rd Place Hat, Bronze Chestplate
2nd place - 1750 Points, 7 Cubelets, Epic 2nd Place Hat, Silver Chestplate
1st place - 2000 Points, 10 Cubelets, Legendary 1st Place Hat, Gold Chestplate, 1st place Golden Trail

These are the basics of Clans, a new system that can bring some competition and fun into Cubecraft. It would help Cubecraft grow a lot with new members.

Best of all, this is a new idea. No other server has this system.

Godbless - CamBam300

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I definitely support this idea. Since I made a similar thread about adding Guilds/Clans/Groups or whatever you want to call it into Cubecraft some months ago. I really don't have much to say about it.
It definitely makes the server a bit more competitive and it would group people together. Which isn't always a bad thing.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Thats where i have to stop ya one server did have a clan system and that was Mindcrack however the server went offline permanently not to long ago

I dont really see the point of this though while i like the idea of clans because i bring my faction the magic elementals to a new platform parties already do this plus as stated in another post, tags can get obnoxious if theres many of them

Reactions: Despacito 2

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I'd like to see online leaderboards come back if this was introduced so it would be much easier to keep track of players (especially if you want to look at their stats before you accept them) and other guilds' progress throughout the week with fancy graphs and all.

Your reward system is indeed unique but I suspect the same few clans would likely often win week after week so maybe the hats, chestplate and trail could only last for one week. This would mean there's more incentive to keep the streak up, and the cosmetics have more value as only your clan gets to show them off across the server.

Great suggestions!

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I definitely support this idea; however, I disagree with the cost of creating the clan, and I'd like to see the option of spending certain amount of vanity points to enlarge the number of slots available for your clan.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I definitely support this idea; however, I disagree with the cost of creating the clan, and I'd like to see the option of spending certain amount of vanity points to enlarge the number of slots available for your clan.
That is what I was trying to get at!

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 and game-specific leaderboards can be viewed with /c leaderboard (c is short for clan).
For example: /c leaderboard sg kills shows the top 10 in order in the clan who have the most kills in survival games since joining the clan. /c leaderboard eggwars wins shows in orde the top 10 members with the most eggwars wins since joining the clan.
Arcade and island games have separate leaderboards for each game under them.
Leaderboards you can see:
Top 10 kills (/c leaderboard [game] kills)
Top 10 wins (/c leaderboard [game] wins)
Top 10 games played (/c leaderboard [game] games)
Top 10 deaths (/c leaderboard [game] deaths)
Top 10 game time (/c leaderboard [game] time)

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
+1 and game-specific leaderboards can be viewed with /c leaderboard (c is short for clan).
For example: /c leaderboard sg kills shows the top 10 in order in the clan who have the most kills in survival games since joining the clan. /c leaderboard eggwars wins shows in orde the top 10 members with the most eggwars wins since joining the clan.
Arcade and island games have separate leaderboards for each game under them.
Leaderboards you can see:
Top 10 kills (/c leaderboard [game] kills)
Top 10 wins (/c leaderboard [game] wins)
Top 10 games played (/c leaderboard [game] games)
Top 10 deaths (/c leaderboard [game] deaths)
Top 10 game time (/c leaderboard [game] time)
That could be an addition! Good add

Reactions: Lilleh__

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I didn't even read the whole thing, but I can already agree with this, good idea +1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft has many different systems, from party to friends.
Today I introduce a new system, I like to call Clans.

What is clans?
Clans is a way for a group of people to rack up points in order to win weekly prizes.
How does it work?
--Creating a clan
-You first have to set up a clan. In order to do so, it would cost Vanity Points. Hence, only premium players can create a clan, however everyone can join a clan.
-When you click on create a clan, you will be charged Vanity Points, maybe 30,000?
-Once you clicked on Create a Clan, you will be asked to create a Clan name. Type in your clan name.
-Next, set up your options. Examples of options:

Request to join clan: True of False
Clan members: 1-30 members *NOTE* -- It will cost Vanity Points to add to your clan member space
*Other fancy options*
-When you have completed that, your clan has been set up!
--Joining a clan
-Do /clan available or /clan av. This will show a list of clans available for you! Underneath each clan will show the number of members and the "request to join" button.
-Click on the clan that you want to join. When you click on it, all of the members names will pop up. At the bottom will be another "request to join" button.

--Clan Ranks
There would be four ranks of a clan
Owner
Co Owner
Elder
- Only Co Owners and Owners can promote
Owner can promote anyone to Elder or Co Owner or Demote anyone from that position
Co Owner can promote to Elder but cannot demote anyone

--Commands
/clan pending ---- Pending requests to join a clan
/clan av ---- Shows clans available
/clan accept ---- Accepts a player into the clan. Only Co Owner and Owner may use it
/clan deny ---- Denies a player into the clan. Only Co Owner and Owner may use it
/clan stats ---- Shows the statistics of your clan
/clan leaderboard ---- Shows the top 10 clans based on Clan Points
/clan promote ---- Clan Co Owners and Owners may promote a member in the clan
/clan demote ---- Only clan Owner can demote a member of the clan
/clan ban ---- Only clan Owner can ban a member from the clan
/clan msg ---- Sends a message to your clan
/clan list ---- Lists all members of that clan
Clan Rewards
--Basics
- First, do /clan leaderboard . This will show you the top ten clans based on Clan Points.
--Clan Points
- In order to earn Clan Points, you as a member must win games. You will be awarded with your points, XP, and Clan Points
- Clan Points will go towards your clan, and will add on everyone's Clan Points
- Get enough Clan Points in order to be the Top Ten Clans on Cubecraft!
- Every weekend ( 7 days ) the top ten clans will get a reward, for every individual clan member. Keep in mind everyone is competing for a Top Ten spot, so the rankings will change a lot.

--Clan Rewards
- If your clan is in the top 10, your clan will receive a reward. The rewards are individual, meaning that every clan member gets a personal reward.
- Top 10 Rewards

10th place - 250 Points, 1 Cubelet
9th place - 500 Points, 1 Cubelet
8th place - 700 Points, 2 Cubelets
7th place - 800 Points, 2 Cubelets
6th place - 900 Points, 2 Cubelets
5th place - 1000 Points, 3 Cubelets, Rare 5th Place Hat
4th place - 1250 Points, 4 Cubelets, Rare 4th Place Hat
3rd place - 1500 Points, 5 Cubelets, Epic 3rd Place Hat, Bronze Chestplate
2nd place - 1750 Points, 7 Cubelets, Epic 2nd Place Hat, Silver Chestplate
1st place - 2000 Points, 10 Cubelets, Legendary 1st Place Hat, Gold Chestplate, 1st place Golden Trail

These are the basics of Clans, a new system that can bring some competition and fun into Cubecraft. It would help Cubecraft grow a lot with new members.

Godbless - CamBam300

Ok so where going to copy the alot of other servers and also split up the whole community. Genius. No.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you please name a few servers that have this system?

Hypixel, Mineplex, Mc-legends. I think that's good enough.

How will it split up the community?

Divides people into different places. makes a whole new reporting system drama, BIG BIG project. Not to mention @Tacosbefriends didn't you already give an opinion on why it's not happening? Or was that someone else?

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

I really like your idea but 30000 points of vanity seems a bit excessive, because they are very difficult to get, and you will be charged more for adding a person to the clan. on the other hand the topic is super good.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom