Please agree

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Everything in rank is because Cube Craft wants money
Because they do a great job when they do that they will need money
Nothing like that is free
But where and how do players get the elytra? Do they get firework rockets? Does it stay forever?

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I'm slightly confused. Do you mean that people can get the elytra along with firework rockets from cubelets, and you stop being able to fly when you run out of firework rockets, until you get more? Or is it like being able to fly in the lobbies with emerald rank and obsidian rank where you can always fly?

GhOsT iRaQi

Jun 7, 2017
In rank emerald rank and obsidian. A person can fly as he wants and they just push the button. But the Elytra. It 's great you can get it very, very little. Will be very rare. It is like almost impossible to get it because it is something special and wonderful. And also exists in good ranks . I think that's enough to get it

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Awesome this is awesome. The person can get it from
firework rockets
A person can fly as he wants and they just push the button.
o_O
I think you should rewrite the whole suggestion, it's still difficult to understand. You can't get an item from firework rockets, but it would be nice to get firework rockets additionally to the elytra. If you can fly infinitely by pushing a button, the rockets wouldn't be needed.

From what I understand, this is a new item that can be equipped from the wardrope. It can either be found in a cubelet or unlocked by a certain rank? To make it more consistent with other items, it should probably require both or just one of those.
Once the item is equiped, the player can push a button to launch? I think it would be more intuitive to give the player a firework rocket that gets replaced when it's used.

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
They should perhaps add Elytra to some ranks. But if you made it available to everyone, even if it was very rare. It would make the ability to fly from Emerald ranks almost meaningless.

Reactions: GhOsT iRaQi
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom