Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Some suggestions haven't been suggested a lot but imma still add them to this list:

- Weekly / Monthly / Daily / Lifetime Leaderboard
(Maybe also a normal 5-10 player leaderboard and not a 200, and also not a leaderboard thats pretty hard to find)
- Change the emojis they are horrible and
- Add Mineware back because it wasn't even that inactive. It's especially not inactive looking at parkour.
- If you accidently leave the server you don't get kicked from the party immediately. Owner can kick offline players, also you do get kicked after 5 minutes.
- Add a timer at the parkour of waiting lobbies (Tower Defence, Team Skywars, Team Lucky Islands)
- If you have your mouse on a name in chat, you should see their Forum name (If they linked their account)
- Black Theme..
- Skywars Duels
- the abbility to change kits. For example, you choose the speed kit in Skywars, the potions go to your 2nd slots, but some like to have it somewhere else so they can edit the kit bla bla bla.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
How about these:

Make the elytra in FFA unbreakable;
Spawn in front of the duel NPC after a duel;
Remember your gadget after switching lobbies;
Increase loot points from duplicates;
Remove the firework effect from upgraded generators in Eggwars because of the horrible lag they create;
!Fix this bug;
Fix other important bugs, and not let them stay in the game for months so the game dies (totally not talking about UHC);
Balance Lucky islands kits;
Fix the inequality at the solo Eggwars map Technology;
Increase the price of golden apples in Eggwars;
Add more ways to spend points;

D

Deleted member 352903

Or:

- Ranks are overpriced, add more features or reduce the price;
- Fix daily challenges, it's been more than 1 year;
- Less cooldown for active members;
- Do better Java updates;
- Add in-gampe polls where everyone can vote for the next updates (example: "which game's maps do you want to see updated first?");
- Remove party CAPS filter;
- Add /pchat color, yellow looks horrible in FFA;
- Add a "A [Game's name] game is about to start! Click HERE to join!" message;
- Add minus XP;
- LEVELING-UP REWARDS;

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Within 1 day, we already have 30 things lol.
Maybe that says something...

(I don't agree with all of the ones said though, there are some controversial ones too)

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom