Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey, this is the 600th skywars tread. Got a little question for u: What is the craziest thing you have ever done in skywars? It can be buildings, blocksaves, killstreaks, whatever it is. Share it with us :)
One game, I got 11 kills of a 12 player game :P
I fell from the giant stone structure on the nether solo map and landed a water save on mid.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, this is the 600th skywars tread. Got a little question for u: What is the craziest thing you have ever done in skywars? It can be buildings, blocksaves, killstreaks, whatever it is. Share it with us :)

Filled an entire island bottom to top with Wood.
Took 4 hours. Used about 250,000 blocks?
I lost all my old files so no way of showing you ;-;

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Congrats on 600!
To think of what the craziest thing is Ive done on skywars is hard! Ive been doing skywars here at Cubecraft for 5 or so years! I think there was a time, that I recall, where I was very out matched. There were 31 other players in game and I wasn't very amoured up!
I took the chance to collect blocks and quickly rushed the other islands! That match I gained 8 kills until my final death with the remaining winner ;w;
Twas a fun match!

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I made with a friend a whole platform on mid in the map tron. After we have done that we made a little stadium with on the chairs armor stands with armor.
That was one of the most cool things I have done in SkyWars.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I tnt jumped once. Now I never get a water bucket...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom