Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 10, 2021
London, England
This is 6 types of people on among slimes!

The 'Detective'
This Detective is not actually a detective, he/she claims stuff that might seem true but isn't true, and this is most detectives in among slimes, LITERALLY I havn't found a single detective in my experimenting, and the 'detectives' always say something like 'Blue's sus, cuz the bar didn't go up when he did download in electrical' and then I'm like 'Huh, but the only last part of the task is in admin, you're the impostor!' and actually some times it was actually him/her.

The Extremely Annoying Troller
For me, I can just use this really kind /report command, but for any default ranks, this is your troublemaker. He calls random meetings, leave when bodies are reported by him, simply pretends to be impostor and then get's voted out, hoping he can be impostor next round. They do this so the impostor percentage doesn't decrease. If you see one, take proof and report him on the Cubecraft server immediately.

A Rather Impolite Impostor
What I mean is that your impostor buddy votes you off to make the impolite impostor safe and he wins for you guys. Rude, unbareable, untrustworthy, but really useful if your goal is to just win for impostors.

The 1v1ers
There is never a 1v1 in game where one of them saw a body which was killed by someone who accused the accuser that they did the kill, eventually the person that reported it wins since the killer wouldn't be focused when the kill took place and then the other could report it first.

The Speedrunner
So this guy wins EVERY SINGLE MATCH and I mean EVERY SINGLE MATCH by either finding the impostors ASAP or STAT or rather just speedrun tasks so only a few crewmates need to do a few tasks, so crew wins. HOWEVER this guy is a complete maniac, doesn't clear people, silently walks around hallways, and literally never seen in game. Do sound impostor if you ask me..

The Ranked Player Who Pretends To Be A New Player By Simply Saying 'I'm New'
You should be in jail if you have never met a ranked player who pretends to be a new player by simply saying 'im new' and this means all the crew pay attention, which gives impostor huge attention seeking eyes. Also, usually these people can be undercover and find the impostor easily by for instance faking card swipe then as an excue saying 'Oh, I was just showing you.' and then I'm like 'Well why did you do it like a billion times, doing the correct movement?'.

Do these relate to anyone you have seen or heard of before?

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
I am the guy that actualy never play and dont know how it works. Can fhat be added? Bc i am non of them rn lol

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
as crewmate;
im the guy who's always trying to find logic in what people are saying and try to defend anyone when there's no evidence. sadly wont work cuz people vote instantly and dont listen >:c even as imposter, i try to find logic to sound less sus. i think random accusing is the most sus thing to do

as imposter;
im just the impolite imposter. most of the time, the two imposters will vote different from the others, this is how i know its them most of the time. my tactic is to vote with the group and never blow my cover because of it.
when they know its me and accuse me? "vote [color], then me" it works so good! the cooldown on emergency takes longer then sabotage, so i always trigger a sabotage and try to scoop another last kill as i'd die anyways. and when extremely lucky? a double kill and win before dying >:3

• Haha
Reactions: LavaTempler | Gold
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom