• This poll will close: .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya, everyone! This post will be my 6,000th on the forums. I joined the forums over 6 years ago, averaging 1,000 per year.

This thread is going to be an open discussion about CubeCraft itself and your journey here. Below this message are a few questions that y'all can answer about your journey to CubeCraft. Feel free to post about your experiences if you don't want to fill out the questions like I did.

1) When did you start playing Minecraft? I got my account my Java account on 1/19/14. Later, I got Bedrock on 4/5/20
2) How did you discover CubeCraft? I first discovered CubeCraft by watching PeteZahHutt play Egg Wars. I had been looking for a new server to play on and I started playing a lot more Minecraft. He had an egg wars series spanning 2015-~2019, I saw some of his first Egg Wars content in 2015 and decided to try it for myself. Looking back at them the nostalgia hits hard.
3) When did you first join the forums? I joined the forums on 7/22/16. I quickly became obsessed.
4) Do you have a group of people you play with? A long while ago, I used to play with @Grove @Dylaila @Onik @EnderKnightError @Calichin modulo 7 @matcha
Grove actually made us a picture! While we don't play anymore together we stay in touch, I sometimes play with my irl friends @drummerboy_928 @xbluemoonx4163 and Frillyfries623
1679470029692.png

5) What's your favorite memory of CubeCraft? There are so many, from playing with my friends to my first win, or my first rank, but the best moment was when I received a message from @Keanu saying I had been accepted as a helper. Even better my friends Dean, Modulo, and @Maaarijn also were accepted in the same wave which made it all the more fun. With CubeCraft being at its peak I couldn't think of a better time.
6) What was your favorite update CubeCraft produced? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🥚-epic-eggwars-update-⚔️.256983/ Even though I greatly dislike most of this update, the only part that is also one of my favorite parts was that two of my maps were added. It was very rewarding to see my hard work finally be available for all players to enjoy. I miss those maps. ;(
7) What's your favorite game mode? Not a single doubt. Egg Wars. Even after 6+ years it never gets old. There are some things I don't like about the current Egg Wars, and I do really miss so many removed maps and Speed Egg Wars. But it's still a terrific game!

Thanks for reading, can't wait to see some responses!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1)I suck at dates so I only know it was before stuff like drowned and pillagers were in the game
2) How did you discover CubeCraft? I found it while looking to see if I could play any servers online on bedrock. I figured I'd give all of them a try and the cube was my favorite
3) When did you first join the forums? I don't know when specifically but I joined to report someone I decided to stick around and the rest was History

4) Do you have a group of people you play with? Yes and no I don't really play with people often but when I do I suppose it with @Reesle and @Pekd saying that not really a group.
hat's your favorite memory of CubeCraft? When snowman survival was out it was cool seeing pretty much everyone in one game lobby and just having fun
6) What was your favorite update CubeCraft produced? Minerware extra games and rank
7) What's your favorite game mode? That hard I'm a fan of minerware but giga blockwars is great and snowman survival is also pretty good so one of those three

Congrats on 6000 message Doctor

• Heart
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Heya, everyone! This post will be my 6,000th on the forums. I joined the forums over 6 years ago, averaging 1,000 per year.

This thread is going to be an open discussion about CubeCraft itself and your journey here. Below this message are a few questions that y'all can answer about your journey to CubeCraft. Feel free to post about your experiences if you don't want to fill out the questions like I did.

1) When did you start playing Minecraft? I got my account my Java account on 1/19/14. Later, I got Bedrock on 4/5/20
2) How did you discover CubeCraft? I first discovered CubeCraft by watching PeteZahHutt play Egg Wars. I had been looking for a new server to play on and I started playing a lot more Minecraft. He had an egg wars series spanning 2015-~2019, I saw some of his first Egg Wars content in 2015 and decided to try it for myself. Looking back at them the nostalgia hits hard.
3) When did you first join the forums? I joined the forums on 7/22/16. I quickly became obsessed.
4) Do you have a group of people you play with? A long while ago, I used to play with @Grove @Dylaila @Onik @EnderKnightError @Calichin modulo 7 @matcha
Grove actually made us a picture! While we don't play anymore together we stay in touch, I sometimes play with my irl friends @drummerboy_928 @xbluemoonx4163 and Frillyfries623
View attachment 218713

5) What's your favorite memory of CubeCraft? There are so many, from playing with my friends to my first win, or my first rank, but the best moment was when I received a message from @Keanu saying I had been accepted as a helper. Even better my friends Dean, Modulo, and @Maaarijn also were accepted in the same wave which made it all the more fun. With CubeCraft being at its peak I couldn't think of a better time.
6) What was your favorite update CubeCraft produced? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🥚-epic-eggwars-update-⚔️.256983/ Even though I greatly dislike most of this update, the only part that is also one of my favorite parts was that two of my maps were added. It was very rewarding to see my hard work finally be available for all players to enjoy. I miss those maps. ;(
7) What's your favorite game mode? Not a single doubt. Egg Wars. Even after 6+ years it never gets old. There are some things I don't like about the current Egg Wars, and I do really miss so many removed maps and Speed Egg Wars. But it's still a terrific game!

1) I actually started on Minecraft education edition in 2017. I only got the real version of Minecraft on December 18th 2020.
2) One of my friends showed me Cubecraft and I remember that the first game we played was skyblock.
3) I first joined the forums on May 25th 2022. I only joined in the goal of reporting rule breakers, but now I also enjoy discussing various topics with the community.
4) I have a few groups, but here are my main ones :
- Zealouscorn5449, BauerBoy273
- WolfishPlot315, qBeastyy
- Luneryy and the gang
5) Honestly, I have SO many memories of Cubecraft. It would be impossible to choose a favorite. But, one of the ones I enjoyed the most is when me and my friends Zealous and Bauer play skyblock together, we always have an enjoyable time on the island that we started over a year ago! We can play for hours!
6) It would be hard to choose just one update, so I will give you my top 3 :
- VIP Levels Update
- Battle Arena Update
- Winter 2021
7) Once again, it would be hard to choose ONLY one gamemode, so here’s my top 3 :
- Battle Arena FFA
- Skyblock
- Eggwars Duos

Lastly, CONGRATS on 6000th post!!

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
1) When did you start playing Minecraft?
I started in late 2013, i discovered minecraft on my mom's phone (i was really young at the time) minecraft somehow came pre-installed on her phone, and i really enjoyed it back then with my siblings even though it had no multiplayer. i remember fighting over my mom's phone to play minecraft lol.
2) How did you discover CubeCraft?
In 2016, I discovered cubecraft after one of the youtubers i was watching at the time started a cubecraft series, But i couldnt play cubecraft because it was only on java at the time and i didnt have java or a pc, but in 2018 Cubecraft got added to the featured servers list on bedrock, and i still remember it saying "in beta testing" and i waited until it released, i literally played on the day of release.

3) When did you first join the forums?
I joined in Feb 13, 2021, i never realised cubecraft has a forums site before that.
I discovered the forums because i was searching for cubecraft photos.

4) Do you have a group of people you play with?
I don't have a specific group.
5) What's your favorite memory of CubeCraft?

I Can't think of one rn, but i have many amazing memories.
6) What was your favorite update CubeCraft produced?
I Can't think of one either.
7) What's your favorite game mode?
Eggwars for sure, it never gets boring. I have been playing it for 6 years and i never got bored of it.

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022

View attachment 218713

petezahhutt, ahh the good old days, I used to watch Prestonplayz back in the day playing MoneyWars

pekd

View attachment 218713

1. i bought minecraft some time before aquatic update but played it before that at a friend.
2. i saw my friend play eggwars on his ipad
3. i joined it in march last year to report a h*tler skin, didnt have any proof tho so i left the forums the same day. dont remember why i came back but i liked it so thats why im still here
4. not a friend group but i play a lot with ProfWoelkchen. other friends i played a lot with were WildestBell (now called OmegaMC) and SamuraiYouss, but they both quit minecraft.
5. playing with the friends mentioned above. i wish they would come back to minecraft, i had a really good time with them
6. the only update i remember was the ffa update so i have to go with that
7. skywars.

Last edited:

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
1. I started playing minecraft in 2018.
2. I discovered cubecraft when I was able to join cubecraft on ps4 as I only play on ps4.
3. I joined the forums almost 2 months ago.
4. I enjoy playing with WiggedWigg, pitzj, xTwyL1ght and XxRyan2070.
5. I think my best memory is when I finished the lobby parkour that was behind the spawn in the summer event 2021. I joined cube every day in the entire summer vacation and tried to finish the parkour. That is the thing I want cube to re-add the most.
6. I really like the spring 2022. The thing I like the most about it was the seasonal maps. Eggwars is the best thing to play in spring as there is the map basket on eggwars to4, decoration in eggwars to2 and hatch in eggwars solo.
7. My favourite gamemode is blockwars bridges. I really like getting fast wins and grinding it with friends.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I am a bit late to this thread, but congratulations on reaching this milestone! I started playing Minecraft in 2014, discovered CubeCraft in 2017 and joined the forums one year after that. I don't play much anymore, but when I do it's usually with a small group of friends. A lot of my best memories are from 2020-2022, which is when I played often and participated in many community events. And my favourite update was the release of Skyblock, truly a gamemode like no other.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I am a bit late to this thread, but congratulations on reaching this milestone! I started playing Minecraft in 2014, discovered CubeCraft in 2017 and joined the forums one year after that. I don't play much anymore, but when I do it's usually with a small group of friends. A lot of my best memories are from 2020-2022, which is when I played often and participated in many community events. And my favourite update was the release of Skyblock, truly a gamemode like no other.

Thank you!

petezahhutt, ahh the good old days, I used to watch Prestonplayz back in the day playing MoneyWars

Forgot about Preston! He had great videos as well!

1) I actually started on Minecraft education edition in 2017. I only got the real version of Minecraft on December 18th 2020.
2) One of my friends showed me Cubecraft and I remember that the first game we played was skyblock.
3) I first joined the forums on May 25th 2022. I only joined in the goal of reporting rule breakers, but now I also enjoy discussing various topics with the community.
4) I have a few groups, but here are my main ones :
- Zealouscorn5449, BauerBoy273
- WolfishPlot315, qBeastyy
- Luneryy and the gang
5) Honestly, I have SO many memories of Cubecraft. It would be impossible to choose a favorite. But, one of the ones I enjoyed the most is when me and my friends Zealous and Bauer play skyblock together, we always have an enjoyable time on the island that we started over a year ago! We can play for hours!
6) It would be hard to choose just one update, so I will give you my top 3 :
- VIP Levels Update
- Battle Arena Update
- Winter 2021
7) Once again, it would be hard to choose ONLY one gamemode, so here’s my top 3 :
- Battle Arena FFA
- Skyblock
- Eggwars Duos

Lastly, CONGRATS on 6000th post!!

Thank you!

1)I suck at dates so I only know it was before stuff like drowned and pillagers were in the game
2) How did you discover CubeCraft? I found it while looking to see if I could play any servers online on bedrock. I figured I'd give all of them a try and the cube was my favorite
3) When did you first join the forums? I don't know when specifically but I joined to report someone I decided to stick around and the rest was History
4) Do you have a group of people you play with? Yes and no I don't really play with people often but when I do I suppose it with @Reesle and @Pekd saying that not really a group.
hat's your favorite memory of CubeCraft? When snowman survival was out it was cool seeing pretty much everyone in one game lobby and just having fun
6) What was your favorite update CubeCraft produced? Minerware extra games and rank
7) What's your favorite game mode? That hard I'm a fan of minerware but giga blockwars is great and snowman survival is also pretty good so one of those three

Congrats on 6000 message Doctor

Thank you!

Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom