Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many Lucky Islands Solo wins do you have?


  • Total voters
    23

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
Got 500 Lucky Islands Solo wins!! :cubie2:
Road to 1K starts now.

IMG_5500.png


How many wins do you have? Vote in the poll!! :D
 

LukaG_

Well-Known Member
May 15, 2022
251
709
149
24
Europe
By one single victory I qualify for the 50-99 category... Phew, this saves me a bit of time, because if I was at 49 I would sure as hell go get it and than come back to comment on it 🤣🤣

But yea, congrats from me on the 500 wins as well and I wish you a lot of fun in the next ~48 hours of the luck of blocks 😋
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: Kai_Way and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom