Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I have just made the 50 hoops in hard mode (and got the achievement).

I have always found it hard to complete it and suddenly I achieve it two times in a short amount of time. I have never made it in normal, my highest is 49 *ouch*.
Is it just me or is it easier to get 50 in hard? It can be that I only play hard mode though :p.

Also on my way to the leaderboard :D.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I know that feeling xd.
It's so cool when you reach it, especially if your closest attempts were so close to 50.
Congratulations and good luck:)

Reactions: eBoyRoy

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Good job! 😄
I also have the feeling it's easier to get 50 hoops in hard. Maybe because the hoop size doesn't get smaller and you're already used to the smallest size? Idk. But well done and good luck on your way to the leaderboards!

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
Good job! 😄
I also have the feeling it's easier to get 50 hoops in hard. Maybe because the hoop size doesn't get smaller and you're already used to the smallest size? Idk. But well done and good luck on your way to the leaderboards!

Thank you :)
Its more consistent, but the hoops are pretty big in normal. In normal you go very fast at the end and suddenly into small hoops tho.

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
I have just made the 50 hoops in hard mode (and got the achievement).

I have always found it hard to complete it and suddenly I achieve it two times in a short amount of time. I have never made it in normal, my highest is 49 *ouch*.
Is it just me or is it easier to get 50 in hard? It can be that I only play hard mode though :p.

Also on my way to the leaderboard :D.
I hope you get in the leaderboard

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
it's not that hard sometimes you faced easy boosgames and easy hoops too i got 50 hoops so many times.

Paulline

Jul 18, 2018
Hahaha, I never made it and don’t think I’m going to make it soon. My record is 40 I think.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
In hard its a bit easier for me cuz the hoops size doesn't get smaller. But i cant handle 50 hoops ;P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom