Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skeletronprime V

May 27, 2016
Secret Headquarters outside Cubecraft
#1: Do not haxusate in game or in the pvp section go to reports.
#2: Going to the first not to do don't report hax because you spam in 1.9 pvp they made 1.8 avalible for a reason.
#3: I suggest you do not make an overpowerd kit because than you just end up drawing because no one could kill eachother,plus it gets boring.
#4: don't just buy a lot of food and camp in assasinations its lame and youll run out of money, so don't do it.
#5: plz do not leave the game because its not your favorite map or kit if you really want that option buy a rank!
#6: this is just a hit for ppl who didn't know The elytra are useful! you put them in your chestplate spot nowhere else!
Just follow these rules please and have fun on Cube
shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif

Reactions: TheJeroen

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Isn't the title supposed to be "6 what no to do's in PvP" ? ;)
Other than that, it's nice :D

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Oh, okay :P I was confused because it says 'hit' instead of 'hint' tho... XD I'm a difficult person... I know...

skeletronprime V

May 27, 2016
Secret Headquarters outside Cubecraft

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
#3: I suggest you do not make an overpowerd kit because than you just end up drawing because no one could kill eachother,plus it gets boring.
OMG THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT I THINK EVERY TIME A STONE GUY CHALLANGES ME WITH THEIR 'Custom Kit'.
Now we just have to wait until they will actually listen to this. (In other words, the year 2542)

N

Nikboo

Lol nice guide :D When looking up guides on how to PvP on YT it told me a bunch of crazy stuff about moving my control keys. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom