Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I decided to try out 3rd person mode to see how well I could do :3 I would like to thank a drunk @MagnificentSpam and a rusty @KintAura for making this video possible :P While I was at it I decided to try out a game of eggwars and skywars in third person :3 (sry for the bad editing I ran out of time xD)

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I decided to try out 3rd person mode to see how well I could do :3 I would like to thank a drunk @MagnificentSpam and a rusty @KintAura for making this video possible :p While I was at it I decided to try out a game of eggwars and skywars in third person :3 (sry for the bad editing I ran out of time xD)
I always used to fight like that... Back in 1.8 days... When 1.9 came out I started PvPing normally though. Idk.

Reactions: Power Ranger

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I decided to try out 3rd person mode to see how well I could do :3 I would like to thank a drunk @MagnificentSpam and a rusty @KintAura for making this video possible :p While I was at it I decided to try out a game of eggwars and skywars in third person :3 (sry for the bad editing I ran out of time xD)
The only reason you one is because I was on 3fps and I was rusty :P. But cool vid :)

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom