Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 3, 2020
2
1
4
21
Would it be at all possible to gain some sort of buff after killing an opponent (like strength or regen) for a short period of time for the purpose of preventing third partying? Several times I've won a battle only to be two shotted by someone who ran up after I finished the fight. I would imagine this being added in skywars and survival games at the very least
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eliexaarr
Aug 3, 2020
2
1
4
21
Fair enough but especially in survival games, gaps aren't abundant in the slightest. I'm just imagining the bulldozer perk like over on hypixel skywars, literally just 5 secs max of strength or something like that
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom