Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2022
pretty self explanatory but still a nice achievement! I'm not the best, you can see my vast amount of time sunk into this game, but it's still an accomplishment! I must be in the top 200 players or something for this gamemode, right? I realize I only post here to brag and suggest, so I would like you to take a moment and share what you're proud of in cubecraft!
FF1B3712-338C-4811-A7DC-CD38D1409D6D.jpeg

Jul 12, 2022
probably like 100 or something of games played at least are me pressing play again even though imm using my phone to do something else

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure how different phone and iPad are, but I sometimes test bugs on my phone when I’m laying in bed and I can’t even begin to understand how you’d even hit someone more than once; let alone win a game 🙃
I am beyond impressed 🤯

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats man. You have to be insane to do all of this on an ipad. I play on kbm and i dont even think I could get that many wins. Do you make yt videos, because maybe you can play some games with the best mobile players too.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Jul 12, 2022
Congrats man. You have to be insane to do all of this on an ipad. I play on kbm and i dont even think I could get that many wins. Do you make yt videos, because maybe you can play some games with the best mobile players too.
I uploaded one clip to youtube and streamed like 11 months ago. I need to find time to stream and the problem with recording is that you do not know what will happen until you're done so you just hit record and hope something cool happens. I recorded another combo but it makes me look way better than i actually am. forgot to upload so maybe i will now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom