Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Maybe the conclusion of this thread should be: there are several people with a great number of points and little to do with it. Does the EULA prevent points being used to buy one-off votes in SkyWars? Just an idea, I care only a little for OP chests much myself, though many other players seem to love it.

Also, it seems that SB/Factions are the main points sinks at the moment. I think that explains the couple of people with only a few points. There should be some amusingly inefficient way to use them up points quickly in these games for people who don't play them, encouraging them to give them a try. Perhaps it could be possible to buy (expensive) mob spawn eggs, or something.

MadMark12

Jul 2, 2014
Hi all, I only really play Sky Wars and probably won't play anything else, so I don't really have any use for points. I have read https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/what-to-use-your-points-for.10978/.

I have a little over 30,000 points - is that a lot? What is the most fun thing to do with them? I would give them away in some sort of contest if it were fun/possible.

Please no "Just give them to me" type comments.
How did you get the points parkour or games?

MadMark12

Jul 2, 2014
2,955 games of SkyWars.
Have you bought all of the kits on skywars?
peZWkK.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom