Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leeeeev

Apr 3, 2019
Well its been fun for a little. Sadly I can't get in contact with the people I used to play here on the daily. Once again im sorry for being a toxic person in the past , hope y'all can forgive me but I don't see myself returning on here anytime soon. Maybe i'll come on sometimes to see what's going on but yea.

Just want to give a special thanks to
@Yoya @RoboticToast_ @telegamer @Megaaa @LooksLikeHacks @Camezonda @hgbf @HangarGeek @TeoVolcano @Anmazing @komododragon2002 @serketsyndrome @Jannekee @mateu999 @Earth @Joany @JaiStrixZ @Buuuddy @The other girl from sg on cube

I know I had some beef with some people like @TheTjitt but I still respect everyone even tough it doesn't seem like it

PS: Dont judge on my grammer I was tired just wanted to get something out
Also most of the people probably don't know me anymore since my old forum account got deleted

Once again thanks for everything if you still want to keep in contact with me just add me on discord even tough it probably wouldnt happen but here ya go Leev#9194

Last edited:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@Yoya
@mateu999
@Despacito 2
@The other girl from sg on cube
You mean @Dylaila ?

On topic, in general it’s hard to get in touch with people from back then, although some of them are still here. I remember the TeamSpeak moments from the past, great OG times. <3 Sad to see you leave, again. I was already kinda surprised you came back, but it was a pleasant extension nonetheless. I think you made a wise decision, consodering Cubecraft’s current position, but it would’ve been nice to have you here even longer. Good luck with anything that might be on your path and maybe you’ll come back someday, again. Vaarwel mijn vrind! (Leevje dan nog?)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Sad to see you leave. I know it's hard to stay in touch with those people. Some of them quit a very long time, some are busy with other stuff. I also lost a lot of friends (friends that became staff). I've also been toxic to those people. But, hey I hope you had a great time here and hopefuly we will meet again somewhere else. Maybe in another game or even in real life. You never know. Have fun in life. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom