Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

So, in 2 days my forums account will become 3 years old. That means that:

· In 14 years, it will be able to take a driving test and get a driving license

· In 11 years, it will be able to go to a bar and order soft drinks

· In 15 years, it will be able to vote in elections and buy fireworks

· In 18 years, it will be able to adopt a child

· In 78 years, if it survives for the same amount of time as the average person, it will die

I have had my forums account for a long time. I created it on October 9th 2015 and I can barely remember the beginning.

2015 was the year I created my account, and in this year, I posted a grand total of 3 forums threads! They were all on the same day (November 5th) and they all make me cringe to my core. @Younisco was the first one to respond to all of these threads.

2016 I died or something lol. I have no posts for that entire year.

2017 was the year I returned to the forums and where my story really begins. On August 31st I made an introduction thread. It was really cringy, but it was an introduction. I then started posting suggestions and just generally. I was your average nice person and I made some quality posts (and some really poor ones lol). Not much else happened in 2017 and it was nice. Had lots of fun during the Halloween and Christmas events, made lots of new friends and more. It was a good year.

2018 was the year it all started going downhill. The first 3 months were fine mostly. Some ups and downs but nothing more than the usual person. April was the big fall. On the 14th of April, my egg cracked. I realised that I was trans. I had a mild mental breakdown and then ended up diving straight in and trying to get people to call me she etc. Immediately I had a huge amount of hate coming from all sorts of people, even those who I thought were friends. Even during this I had countless other horrible things going on on cube. Over time, it just got worse and worse and worse. My mental health rapidly got worse and worse. I was self-harming on a daily basis and attempting suicide weekly. I changed as a person, and it felt like everyone else had to. I was alone and scared in a cruel and hostile world. I clung to the few friends I had left, and, in all honesty, they are the reasons I’m still here today.

On May the 31st I took it upon myself to just leave. I removed everyone from every social platform I had. The only people I kept were the very few who were not closely related to the rest of the community and were the few people I would trust. At this time, I had found another server that is probably the most welcoming and accepting server I’ve ever been on. I stayed there for about a week and slowly, I started streaming back into the server. I had a couple of times where I would just leave, but I got closer to the community again. As soon as this happened though, it went back downhill. I couldn’t take it anymore. It was like the whole world was against me.

This basically continued, and we are here today. Months later, I have a small group of people I can trust and that I know will help me. I still get treated awfully on a regular basis but I don’t care anymore. This server has changed in the past few years and I am interested in how it will change in the future. We will have to wait and see.

I would just like to thank all those who made a positive impact on my life.
Special thanks to:
@Younisco for being a great friend the whole time I've been on Cubecraft and for helping me out many times
@SpookyRoses for being "special" and helping me out with many things, especially moderation wise
@TyFoxy for being a floffy friend the whole way through
@driima for that amazing beard and for plenty of music that I now listen to
@Sophie for being there when I needed it and for being my second ever friend on Pokemon Go (yes I still play that game it's sad)
And thanks to all the others that have helped me out in some way or another:
@RemiTheSpook @BringMeZBraaains @Dylaila @SpookyWarz @telegamer @TheBrownster @_EliteLyra and all the others. It's been a long 3 years and I hope that it gets better. If I didnt mention you then I probably forgot (or you're just not a nice person or someone I got close with).

no not much is changing I'm just celebrating my 3 years old forum account lol
if you are just here to have a go at me then go ahead lol i dont care

Adiós, have a good one everyone.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Aye, glad after what we both went through as friends you still remembered me.

I'm glad you also trust me, and I'm happy to be called your friend. People will always try to bring you down for being who you are, don't get that to let you do anything to yourself, hurting or ending your life: you are who you are, and you should embrace it. People will hate but others will also love ya, for being who you are: I've personally experienced it myself. Don't listen to the haters, and don't take anything they say personally. Be happy for being who you are. And if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always DM me (-:

-also grats on your third year on the forums xd

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I find it very brave of you to share your personal story with the public. Lots of respect for that, because it surely isn't an easy thing to do.

Just remember that the opinions of the people that know you and care about you are the only opinions you should truly listen to.

Congratulations on 3 years here!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom