Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
so Hey hi, Welcome to My thread, 3 years anniversary. So This is a story about me being a member for 3 years on the forums.

So Yes I played 1 year before creating my minecraft account, so in january, I will have a 5 anniversary. Ok so let’s begin.
First I didn’t know anything about cubecraft, But then someone asked me to play on cubecraft (skywars) and is was amazing!!! But since then I was banned for hacking, because that “friend” said to me to download hacks too. So I Did. But after appealing, it got accepted, and I could play again! And I really liked it. But I didn’t knew anyone anymore. So I was kinda loner. So I stopped playing minecraft for around half a year. But When I came back I met so much Nice and friendly people!! The first one has no forum account so I can’t tag her :c But After that I was learning people way more better. But because of one person [ IkBenIsabella ] and I was being rude to others, But I was learning more people. Sadly the contact between us is disolved. But after that I was able to choose my own friends. And that just changed everything. I met alot of players and they’re amazing! So here they are!

@Twan. Thank you for being one of my first minecraft friends!! I really like to build and play with you!! We Should do it again...

@Marieke2001 hehe noob xo, anyway since Isabella got removed in my life I decided to be friends with you. And it was amazing, we were playing skywars together.. I really miss those times.. we should play together soon!

@Jannekee Hehe, I really miss our chats, on Instagram and other things. But I’m happy to see you online on minecraft. x

@Dylaila HE BAE. We always are laughing #tacoswithfriendsstream and trying to beat those players... Listening to Christmas songs etc. xoxo

@LiesLisaa I’m really happy I met you, You are so Nice and sweet to me!! We should go in call with Dylaila or Janneke or both xox.

@DontLetMeDerp derp Derp, since you decided to quit minecraft, we aren’t talking anymore :c I really miss that.. Thanks for giving the amazing times

@Yoya and @Buuuddy It was amazing to be in call with you two at midnight. It was a bit akward and random, but I really liked it. Also making traps with you Yoya, it was amazing.

@Jackelele Thank you for being in My life. I really enjoy to make guides for cubecraft. We should make a new one c:

@jollow250 hehe, asking for me to play hide n seek in creative.. It was fun, and I want to play it again.

@Dutch_frietjes I’m really happy I met you at the cubecraft discord, having fun in call, etc. Sometimes @Soeshi was there too. I really miss those times !

@iCheeetah , @SrKlompenstein & @Natsu_Fire #eggwarsmasters I really like to play with you guys, always playing eggwars with each other, and beating our enemies!!!!

That’s it for now, say If I forgot you, I Will edit it.
See you next year with my 4 years anniversary c:
- Davey

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
so Hey hi, Welcome to My thread, 3 years anniversary. So This is a story about me being a member for 3 years on the forums.

So Yes I played 1 year before creating my minecraft account, so in january, I will have a 5 anniversary. Ok so let’s begin.
First I didn’t know anything about cubecraft, But then someone asked me to play on cubecraft (skywars) and is was amazing!!! But since then I was banned for hacking, because that “friend” said to me to download hacks too. So I Did. But after appealing, it got accepted, and I could play again! And I really liked it. But I didn’t knew anyone anymore. So I was kinda loner. So I stopped playing minecraft for around half a year. But When I came back I met so much Nice and friendly people!! The first one has no forum account so I can’t tag her :c But After that I was learning people way more better. But because of one person [ IkBenIsabella ] and I was being rude to others, But I was learning more people. Sadly the contact between us is disolved. But after that I was able to choose my own friends. And that just changed everything. I met alot of players and they’re amazing! So here they are!

@Twan. Thank you for being one of my first minecraft friends!! I really like to build and play with you!! We Should do it again...

@Marieke2001 hehe noob xo, anyway since Isabella got removed in my life I decided to be friends with you. And it was amazing, we were playing skywars together.. I really miss those times.. we should play together soon!

@Jannekee Hehe, I really miss our chats, on Instagram and other things. But I’m happy to see you online on minecraft. x

@Dylaila HE BAE. We always are laughing #tacoswithfriendsstream and trying to beat those players... Listening to Christmas songs etc. xoxo

@LiesLisaa I’m really happy I met you, You are so Nice and sweet to me!! We should go in call with Dylaila or Janneke or both xox.

@DontLetMeDerp derp Derp, since you decided to quit minecraft, we aren’t talking anymore :c I really miss that.. Thanks for giving the amazing times

@Yoya and @Buuuddy It was amazing to be in call with you two at midnight. It was a bit akward and random, but I really liked it. Also making traps with you Yoya, it was amazing.

@Jackelele Thank you for being in My life. I really enjoy to make guides for cubecraft. We should make a new one c:

@jollow250 hehe, asking for me to play hide n seek in creative.. It was fun, and I want to play it again.

@Dutch_frietjes I’m really happy I met you at the cubecraft discord, having fun in call, etc. Sometimes @Soeshi was there too. I really miss those times !

@iCheeetah , @SrKlompenstein & @Natsu_Fire #eggwarsmasters I really like to play with you guys, always playing eggwars with each other, and beating our enemies!!!!

That’s it for now, say If I forgot you, I Will edit it.
See you next year with my 4 years anniversary c:
- Davey
WOW, that's amazing!
I hope you will stay another 3 years! :)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Gefeliciteerd, Davey! Ik vind het ook leuk om met jou te spelen. We hebben het gezellig, maken het gezellig en lachen ons helemaal kapot :P

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Gefeliciteerd mijn eerste minecraft vriend :)
Jaa minecraft spelen met jou was echt altijd zo leuk, we bouwden echt altijd zoveel dat moeten we echt weer gaan doen maat! :DDDDD

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom