Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
-add a warning message: teaming is not allowed.

-add +3 medals for the main snowman upon completing the full 200 sec. This will decrease the amount of ppl leaving their game as a main snowman. (+ 1 for when the main snowman leaves) And will balance the amount of medals received. Hiding is relatively easy and will give you 6 medals. (+ those gained from snowman stabbers) As a main snowman you hardly transform 4 people or more. And even doing so will rarely give you the same amount of medals as the hiders.

-make a fireball hit and gravity explode count as +1 medal as well. They’re quite hard if not more difficult than pulling off a successful snowman stabber and thus should count as well.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
-add a warning message: teaming is not allowed.

-add +3 medals for the main snowman upon completing the full 200 sec. This will decrease the amount of ppl leaving their game as a main snowman. (+ 1 for when the main snowman leaves) And will balance the amount of medals received. Hiding is relatively easy and will give you 6 medals. (+ those gained from snowman stabbers) As a main snowman you hardly transform 4 people or more. And even doing so will rarely give you the same amount of medals as the hiders.

-make a fireball hit and gravity explode count as +1 medal as well. They’re quite hard if not more difficult than pulling off a successful snowman stabber and thus should count as well.
I agree in everything but I’m not sure about the no teaming part.

Last edited:

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
btw we're going to be warning people now instead of banning right away for teaming in snowman survival, so the extra warn message you suggested probably isn't needed anymore

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
btw we're going to be warning people now instead of banning right away for teaming in snowman survival, so the extra warn message you suggested probably isn't needed anymore
Can survivors team up with other survivors or you mean that the snowman can’t team up with the survivor himself?

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Can survivors team up with other survivors or you mean that the snowman can’t team up with the survivor himself?
The latter, generally what gets punished is when someone teams with the snowman by intentionally being captured at the start. Survivors teaming with survivors is fine considering you're on the same team lol

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m not sure about the gravity explosive part, it could lead to farming

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom