Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This message is valid
 

Attachments

  • 2015-10-03_15.04.55.png
    2015-10-03_15.04.55.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Like
Reactions: RynezDev

AtomicBirdAss

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
782
373
138
36
Why would you care?
If people leave after you kill them, it doesnt have to be a ragequit you know... I lot of times when I play Im like "okay Im gonna quit playing after I die" to do other stuff in this crazy game called life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom