Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

So here's a message from @theminecoder:

Hi there!

You many not have heard of me much, but I am one of the developers working on some new content for you guys.

The recent chat filter change has been a debated topic ever since it was introduced. As it stands right now with being a Microsoft and Xbox partner we are required to follow certain guidelines in regards to specific functions in the server to make the server be accessible to all ages.

We understand that you may feel frustrated that you no longer have the freedom to express things as you did before, but unfortunately in situations like this, our hands are tied.

Both us and Microsoft want everyone of all ages to be able to have an enjoyable experience and this is one of the small ways we have to adjust for that.

I do hope you understand why this change was made and why it won’t be getting changed back anytime soon.
- theminecoder

And here is another one from @AnimalTamer1:

To add on to this, we really do see your complaints about stuff like this. This isn't really a discussable topic as explained above though. I'll be locking this thread, but if any of you have the perfect solution that would provide an enjoyable experience for players of all ages, then please suggest it.

In @theminecoder's message, he says they can't change the filter because of the partnership with Microtrash/trashjang, which bring me to the whole point of this thread.

WHAT DO WE GET FROM THE PARTNERSHIP?

At somepoint, were getting a Minecraft: Knockoff edition server, and that's coming SoonTM (Are we waiting as long for that as we did for the anti-cheat? As long as were waiting for parkour? As long as were waiting for management to listen to players? Oh wait.) and we get this new chat filter, that lots of players (and some staff) seem to not like. The bigger picture of that is tighter restrictions. I have thought of three options for this topic:

1) Tell us the good part of the partnership

2) Have a filter people like

3) LEAVE THE PARTNERSHIP

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 169486

You're saying you're a develeport, Cubedeveloper or Microsoftdeveloper doesn't matter, the point is you don't have anything to confirm that
Where did I say I was a dev exactly?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You're saying you're a develeport, Cubedeveloper or Microsoftdeveloper doesn't matter, the point is you don't have anything to confirm that
Where did I say I was a dev exactly?
You many not have heard of me much, but I am one of the developers working on some new content for you guys.
Lock @Lezappen
(Impersonating as developer idk ;p)
I won't lock, he isn't a cube dev, he could be any dev, however much I may doubt this, I'll leave this thread up so long as the conversation stays on topic, which for me isn't very clear, not in the title or any indication in the first few lines just a bunch of agregated quotes.

Reactions: Buuuddy

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
3 and 2. Honestly I don't really see why private chats should be censored, I mean if they are your friend and are on your friends list, it should be fine. Shouldn't it? 3 because I don't think we are getting much out of the partnership with Xbox. I mean Xbox is a console and isn't really affiliated with a PC minecraft server. However, I can't judge this as I do not know what we are gaining from it.
Side note:
Lock @Lezappen
(Impersonating as developer idk ;p)
He said it was a message, maybe he's @AnonymousVoter 's friend, maybe he isn't.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
@AnonymousVoter, when I say the first few lines, I mean the first few lines..
A better title would be "Partnership between "[...]" and "[...]" because....
b529fe5300a5696e3900a9e5fa7fca40.png

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Hi there!

The recent chat filter change has been a debated topic ever since it was introduced. As it stands right now with being a Microsoft and Xbox partner we are required to follow certain guidelines in regards to specific functions in the server to make the server be accessible to all ages.

We understand that you may feel frustrated that you no longer have the freedom to express things as you did before, but unfortunately in situations like this, our hands are tied.

Both us and Microsoft want everyone of all ages to be able to have an enjoyable experience and this is one of the small ways we have to adjust for that.

I do hope you understand why this change was made and why it won’t be getting changed back anytime soon.
- theminecoder

And here is another one from @AnimalTamer1:

To add on to this, we really do see your complaints about stuff like this. This isn't really a discussable topic as explained above though. I'll be locking this thread, but if any of you have the perfect solution that would provide an enjoyable experience for players of all ages, then please suggest it.

In @theminecoder's message, he says they can't change the filter because of the partnership with Microtrash/trashjang, which bring me to the whole point of this thread.

WHAT DO WE GET FROM THE PARTNERSHIP?

At somepoint, were getting a Minecraft: Knockoff edition server, and that's coming SoonTM (Are we waiting as long for that as we did for the anti-cheat? As long as were waiting for parkour? As long as were waiting for management to listen to players? Oh wait.) and we get this new chat filter, that lots of players (and some staff) seem to not like. The bigger picture of that is tighter restrictions. I have thought of three options for this topic:

1) Tell us the good part of the partnership

2) Have a filter people like

3) LEAVE THE PARTNERSHIP
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) YES!
I do agree that the "better together" crap is a knockoff. Cross platform just doesnt sound fun. Also there are things like shaders and maps and you can change your skin, when ever the heck you want to. Problem being that they are also making it to where you have to BUY skins, and you have to BUY maps, and you have to BUY knock off shaders. Everything about the better together and the mojang partner ship is a knock off. Im sorry, it just is
+1

A

A pigeon

Lezappen why do you confuse everyone?
lol what. Didnt you see “heres a message from the minecoder:”

I wanna know what they get through the partnership. I guess its advertisement and ability to set up better servers on bedrock? Sure , nobody cares about that though. It shouldnt comprimise our happiness on the server though.

Option 2.

A

A pigeon

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) YES!
I do agree that the "better together" crap is a knockoff. Cross platform just doesnt sound fun. Also there are things like shaders and maps and you can change your skin, when ever the heck you want to. Problem being that they are also making it to where you have to BUY skins, and you have to BUY maps, and you have to BUY knock off shaders. Everything about the better together and the mojang partner ship is a knock off. Im sorry, it just is
+1
Haaahaa , Cross play is sort of fun for them I guess. But making people PAY for OTHER PEOPLE’S creations is just outrageous. Why Mojang? Also controls on PE are awful. When I played PE controls were betterz (they didnt have sneak , sprint and hunger though . That was in 2014)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I wanna know what they get through the partnership. I guess its advertisement and ability to set up better servers on bedrock? Sure , nobody cares about that though. It shouldnt comprimise our happiness on the server though.

Option 2.
Saying something like "Here is a messag from the minecoder" is always easy, to prove it? That isn't

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Option 2.
Never mind, I didn't read carefuly ;p

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
He definitely should have used the [\QUOTE] feature to avoid confusion. I guess the advertisement for example being mentioned on Minecon Earth and being in the default server list on Minecraft is a pretty good reason for the partnership.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom