Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How about 3 arcade games for the featured games instead of 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hajimee

Mar 29, 2020
Hello my name is Shyku!:cube_light:
Personally I don't like the featured games because only 1 arcade game appears every 2 days. and that makes it difficult to play your favorite game. A lot of my friends have tried to get rid of the featured games by posting on forums but mostly this was ignored so my proposal to make the featured games a little better by adding 2 arcade games to featured games so this makes 3 arcade games per 2 days. This way you have more chance to play your favorite game and it will come back quicker.
What do you think of this proposal? Do you have better proposals? Let me know for sure!
And don't forget to fill in the poll!;)

Greetings Shyku

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I totally get your point but I don't think it's that easy to implement because it would seperate the players even more on the differnet games. This might be the same argument why there aren't that many mini games on CubeCraft at alll (as well as the staff has to concentrate on them). So from me it's a no.

tipittaja

Aug 13, 2020
i think if cubecraft got like 5 k people on then maybye but i dont think it would be good right now maybe like once a year

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom