Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Ok. Basically, this is a suggestion for the game called PvP..

Haven't you seen anytime a clan like one i had called eeci? Yes so, that's why I am doing this suggestion. All the clans like to have the best members and be the best ones.

Also, it's for clan and for people that are friends. Some people just don't like to 1v1 because 2v2 is more interesting as you have a teammate here.

Only 1v1 PvP isn't nice, it's good to have 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. More intense = Better game

Reactions: Bugrq

comfyyy

Haven't you seen anytime a clan like one i had called eeci? Yes so, that's why I am doing this suggestion. All the clans like to have the best members and be the best ones.

Also, it's for clan and for people that are friends. Some people just don't like to 1v1 because 2v2 is more interesting as you have a teammate here.

Only 1v1 PvP isn't nice, it's good to have 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. More intense = Better game
If we had more game modes it would make it more interesting, but we would have to make it different from Pixel's PvP so they don't get mad.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I really like this idea. Maybe it could be added as a mini update as PvP was recently updated.

I'd really like this to be accessible to parties as duels is currently difficult to do whilst in a party.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They

This would be a great idea! I'd love to see this implemented especially 4v4s would be epic.
+1

Reactions: Patins

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

That's exactly what Hypixel has.
All your suggestions are related to there games.
Anyway...

I'm mixed. It makes PvP more frustrating to me being spammed by more than one person now. Might now be popular. It might be

+0

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That's exactly what Hypixel has.
All your suggestions are related to there games.
Anyway...

I'm mixed. It makes PvP more frustrating to me being spammed by more than one person now. Might now be popular. It might be

+0
Again. Hypixel also has Skywars, also has chat, also has staff, also has lobbies
Your excuse "thats copying" is just becoming garbage

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Again you're being very rude and it's different when it's literally the same thing. If you even read my post. How about you cool about before being like this.
I'm not rude. I call your "copy"-excuse garbage. Because just nothing is original these days. :p

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Please, don't fight just because of this suggestion. I didn't copy from hypixel. I had the idea since my friend wanted to play cubecraft us pvp together but not on skywars. Then, I decided to try suggest this as a PvP Update.

Oh, the 'copying' excuse isn't effective as if it would be for Hypixel we wouldn't be here as it is a server and we copied. Basically, every server can copy or not. Please, don't use it anymore

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
\
Please, don't fight just because of this suggestion. I didn't copy from hypixel. I had the idea since my friend wanted to play cubecraft us pvp together but not on skywars. Then, I decided to try suggest this as a PvP Update.

Oh, the 'copying' excuse isn't effective as if it would be for Hypixel we wouldn't be here as it is a server and we copied. Basically, every server can copy or not. Please, don't use it anymore

I'll use what I want. And this is literally what they have. And it's stupid to argue against it. They have all of these and what you suggested is no different. If you had presented something a bit different maybe I would not need to point that out.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
There's no point on saying you will use what you want. You can vote negative if you want, but not put the excuse of it is copied as I didn't do it. And if they have it I don't care since cubecraft can make a better version of it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There's no point on saying you will use what you want. You can vote negative if you want, but not put the excuse of it is copied as I didn't do it. And if they have it I don't care since cubecraft can make a better version of it.

That's what I'm trying to say.
Give us something that's original.
Show us something new and fresh!

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Well, what if hypixel copied it from other server? I AM not trying to copy anyone. I got this idea from playing cube, didn't even know it was in hypixel since I only played build battle on it

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

That's what I'm trying to say.
Give us something that's original.
Show us something new and fresh!

Well, what if hypixel copied it from other server? I AM not trying to copy anyone. I got this idea from playing cube, didn't even know it was in hypixel since I only played build battle on it

And ok but read above.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I like the idea. Sounds nice to have!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would definitely enjoy 2v2s 3v3s and 4v4s. If possible lager groups would be fun as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom