Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

I Really don't want to alarm anyone or start something and I hope that nobody takes this the wrong way, but are you SURE that's a bear and that you intended for that to be a bear because I can tell you exactly what I think that skin looks like and it could be offensive to some people. It really does look like it.
(I Won't say it on here at all)
What I intended it to look like, but then I just started adding random stuff. When you draw it, maybe add bear ears.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What I intended it to look like, but then I just started adding random stuff. When you draw it, maybe add bear ears.
You "Could" get in bother for having an inappropriate skin because it looks more like a racist image used in the 1940s, it's rather offensive and racist and it looks A LOT like that just from seeing it.

D

Deleted member 8554

You "Could" get in bother for having an inappropriate skin because it looks more like a racist image used in the 1940s, it's rather offensive and racist and it looks A LOT like that just from seeing it.
I'm not racist. It was just a silly joke skin I made when me and some friends were having a "badly-made" skin contest. I didn't win though. It's intended to be a badly made bear skin. I also tried to make it look a bit like a character from Dragon Ball Z. But I don't think it should be considered racist just because it's colored black and has a red mouth. It wasn't intended to look like that because I'm not racist, it's just supposed to be a badly made bear.
Back on topic please.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm not racist. It was just a silly joke skin I made when me and some friends were having a "badly-made" skin contest. I didn't win though. It's intended to be a badly made bear skin. I also tried to make it look a bit like a character from Dragon Ball Z. But I don't think it should be considered racist just because it's colored black and has a red mouth. It wasn't intended to look like that because I'm not racist, it's just supposed to be a badly made bear.
Back on topic please.
I'm not at all saying you are racist, I didn't once.
I'm implying that someone will see it as I did and can get you in trouble for having such a resemblance to the racist character. Honestly, it might not. I'm just saying you should take a second look at it is all.

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
Hello!
I Done 2 different versions, take your pick it's entirely up to you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Tomve_Matz%20Full%20BG.png

Tomve_Matz%20Full%20BG%202.png
I love it, you are really good drawing, but I think the slime skin would be better with the bigger eyes, only a little. Can you do mine with bigger eyes please :3 (YOU ARE AWSOME DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T WANT I KNOW; MY SKIN IS HARD TO DRAW)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I love it, you are really good drawing, but I think the slime skin would be better with the bigger eyes, only a little. Can you do mine with bigger eyes please :3 (YOU ARE AWSOME DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T WANT I KNOW; MY SKIN IS HARD TO DRAW)
Tomve_Matz%20Full%20BG%202be.png

You're welcome!
hopefully this is a lot better for you.

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
A friend seen your draw and he want one too!
  • Facial Expression: Happy
  • Mouth: His skin doesn't have mouth
  • Minecraft IGN: Darashgikun
  • Extra Clothing: N/A
  • Background: Space
  • Pose: Battle Pose
Luck!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
A friend seen your draw and he want one too!
  • Facial Expression: Happy
  • Mouth: His skin doesn't have mouth
  • Minecraft IGN: Darashgikun
  • Extra Clothing: N/A
  • Background: Space
  • Pose: Battle Pose
Luck!
I don't mean to be a drag, but I'd really prefer he'd come on the forums and ask personally, mainly because I kept this away from other forums and kept it here for people who I actually know and Have known for quite some time. It's sort of CubeCraft exclusive. Thanks.

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Facial Expression: Happy
Mouth: Smile
Minecraft IGN: masouri
Extra Clothing: None
Background: Anything u think looks cool
Pose: I don't want u to overwork so anything that's easy

iregretmakingthis

Apr 18, 2015
Definitely not today, Apologies.
I've got a half finished one and I'm template the next one.
I tend to work a lot faster on certain days, today is not one of those days. xD
You'll get it soon though, don't worry.
Drew, when is my turn actually? I'm Just So Excited!!! :D

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Completed - @MadGab210 -
Hopefully it is what you were looking for.
I really like the blue at the end of your hair, that is quite unique. Just thought you should know ;)
madgab210%20fullbg.png

I'm not very creative sometimes, I couldn't really do the horses. xD

Reactions: MadGab210
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom