Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Update: I've been getting gradually better at these, I've been practising mouths, eye styles and poses.
I'm going to open my new request thread after this thread runs out of requests and I've got no more to do.
It's also come to my attention that all of my art threads has amassed over 10,000 views and 500 replies, which is amazing and I thank you. :)

• Facial Expression: normal
  • Mouth: normal
  • Minecraft IGN : CookieExtreme
  • Extra Clothing : N/A
  • Background : Something to do with Cookies.
  • Pose: eating a cookie.
Hope you enjoy!
ExtremeCookie%20Full%20BG.png
Also, you cannot have you eating a cookie without a mouth, sorry for going against your request but it looks a lot better. :D

Reactions: Extreme Cookie

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey, i'd like one. I've been searching for AGES :D!

• Facial Expression = Happy
  • Mouth = Smiling
  • Minecraft IGN (or another skin.) = Surm4Jeremy
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc) = Black gloves, and a diamond pickaxe
  • Background (for reference look at my example) (it can also be a scenario, the moon, forest, house etc) = Night time
  • Pose (I'll be strict on this, because it isn't something i'm entirely good at, but don't hesitate to ask. I'll never get better unless I try.) = Standing
Surm4Jeremy%20Full%20BG.png

Hope you like it.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
  • Facial Expression: Happy :D
  • Mouth: Smile
  • Minecraft IGN (or another skin.): Yittamonkey
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc): Nah
  • Background (for reference look at my example) (it can also be a scenario, the moon, forest, house etc): Just like a tie dye background (Like Tatty's)
  • Pose (I'll be strict on this, because it isn't something i'm entirely good at, but don't hesitate to ask. I'll never get better unless I try.) : Normal (If that is one idk) Like all the others :P
  • Thanks Drew :D

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
  • Facial Expression - Happy! :D
  • Mouth - Smirking or something, just don't give me a gigantic grin xD
  • Minecraft IGN - Orangebernard :)
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc) - Nothing. I'm ok with that one.
  • Background (for reference look at my example) (it can also be a scenario, the moon, forest, house etc) - I'd like to be in a forest :)
  • Pose (I'll be strict on this, because it isn't something i'm entirely good at, but don't hesitate to ask. I'll never get better unless I try.) - Just normal.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
  • Facial Expression: Happy
  • Minecraft IGN: iKatie_
  • Extra Clothing: Me holding a bunny
  • Background: The sky with clouds
  • Pose: You can decide
I would appreciate if you did create one for me as these are AMAZING btw, wish I was as good as you.

Accountrowan01

Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2014
The Netherlands
  • Facial Expression: Happy :D
  • Minecraft IGN: accountrowan01
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc): Nah
  • Background: The sky.
  • Pose: Normal.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Facial expression: happy
Mouth: triangle
IGN: MCTravelerMC
Background: fire/lava, whichevers easiest
Pose: normal
Thanks Drew :D

JordyPwner

Apr 28, 2015
Cybertron
  • Facial Expression: Scary
  • Mouth: Like Exiting_pancake's
  • Minecraft IGN (or another skin.) : JordyPwner
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc): A cape!
  • Background (for reference look at my example) (it can also be a scenario, the moon, forest, house etc): A scary one :D (Maybe hallowheen)
  • Pose (I'll be strict on this, because it isn't something i'm entirely good at, but don't hesitate to ask. I'll never get better unless I try.) Like yours)

JordyPwner

Apr 28, 2015
Cybertron
  • REPOST
  • Facial Expression: Scary
  • Mouth: Like Exiting_pancake's
  • Minecraft IGN (or another skin.) : JordyPwner
  • Extra Clothing (gloves, hats, held items, etc): A cape!, and a beer :D
  • Background (for reference look at my example) (it can also be a scenario, the moon, forest, house etc): A scary one :D (Maybe hallowheen)
  • Pose (I'll be strict on this, because it isn't something i'm entirely good at, but don't hesitate to ask. I'll never get better unless I try.) Like yours)

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
  • Facial Expression: happy
  • Mouth: smile :)
  • Minecraft IGN: Wolf1709 (I can send my skin somehow if you want)
  • Extra Clothing: none
  • Background: forest
  • Pose: like yours
You can ask me anything if you need it ;)

YOU ARE SO TALENTED BY THE WAY

Thanks SOOOO much if you're gonna make it :3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Update:
The New Shop should be up today if I'm lucky or over the course of the next few days, get your new posts ready because it's a good one.
I've got 3 - 5 different sections, 2 being rendering and 3 drawings, 1 Drawing section will be profile pictures and will have about 5 different poses or more, and that's only one section. This is what I'm aiming for. I'm incredibly excited for this new change and I hope that it delivers a lot more than this small time thread, it will be my last art thread for the next few months unless I get way better and want to edit or add poses. (This is why we should be able to edit posts... :< )

I'm very excited to see what you all think and hopefully I don't over do it, but this one is going to be the best one. It's like everything I've ever done + more in one thread.
Alright, see ya then.

Note: If you have posted a request for one here I do ask that you post it on the new one, I'm still excited to try all of these and I'm still going to do so.

Could a staff member please lock this thread by request?

Thank you for all the requests on this thread.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

JordyPwner

Apr 28, 2015
Cybertron
Update:
The New Shop should be up today if I'm lucky or over the course of the next few days, get your new posts ready because it's a good one.
I've got 3 - 5 different sections, 2 being rendering and 3 drawings, 1 Drawing section will be profile pictures and will have about 5 different poses or more, and that's only one section. This is what I'm aiming for. I'm incredibly excited for this new change and I hope that it delivers a lot more than this small time thread, it will be my last art thread for the next few months unless I get way better and want to edit or add poses. (This is why we should be able to edit posts... :< )

I'm very excited to see what you all think and hopefully I don't over do it, but this one is going to be the best one. It's like everything I've ever done + more in one thread.
Alright, see ya then.

Note: If you have posted a request for one here I do ask that you post it on the new one, I'm still excited to try all of these and I'm still going to do so.

Could a staff member please lock this thread by request?

Thank you for all the requests on this thread.
Link to new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom