Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Copy paste the paragraph you wrote the other day that was pretty insightful.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Rainbow parkours are cool (recently featured one on an armourstand). And if major problems could be fixed in under 3 hours, I’d eat my own hat...

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
By major problems I mean promoting better builds or deleting empty or inappropriate plots, not complicated technical things. And while rainbow parkours can be cool, this one had 0 creativity. It's not even a parkour, just hold W to complete everything.
Moderators would be able to remove empty plots and inappropriate ones if they are reported, but players report non-inappropriate plots, making it hard for moderators to work properly.

L

Lightning McQueen

Moderators would be able to remove empty plots and inappropriate ones if they are reported, but players report non-inappropriate plots, making it hard for moderators to work properly.
Another problem is how were limited to 1.9 blocks.

Reactions: Deeds

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The thing with freebuild is, not a lot of people are asking for it, and the people that are would play it once and never return. As the Product Manager it’s my job to seek value in an update, and for now I simply do not see value in freebuild.

I could easily get an amazing freebuild update to fix all the current issues, but I would see it not being popular for long. And I understand that people will be like “Well if you keep it updated it won’t be”, but it’s not as simple as that.

Again, I’m completely aware of people wanting freebuild to be updated, but I don’t believe it to be worth it for now at least. Yes people will say I’m bad at my job for not updating their “favourite” game, but I don’t believe that understand the amount for time, money and resources needed for it.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
I was actually referring to the moderators, but nevermind lol
They don't, simply because it's a dead mode and the tools are terrible.

When I was a staff member I used to wait till a fake report came up, and tp to the person who reported it - and start threatening to punish them.
They would either log off or say sorry 100 times, that was honestly the only thing I've ever liked about freebuild.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
I am not sure what you mean by "tools being terrible" there are almost all WE commands. And it isn't dead, it's just a less promoted gamemode, which is kinda sad :( .
Talking about the moderation tools, like tp - whipe a plot - find an inappropriate build, ect.

And if freebuild was just on one big landmass, like any other freebuild server - it would already be easier to moderate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom