Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
#1 CubeCrafts best person of 2016:
Hey guys I thought it might be cool if someone did this, sorry if I wasn't first don't hate. But I'm making a CubeCrafts best of 2016. This will be starting with Forums members! So please comment who you think deserves this title! There are some amazing people out there this year! I will be making a new post 1 week from tomorrow 9/12/16 to announce the people who won! Maybe even some runner ups!!

#2 CubeCrafts best Youtuber of 2016:
So as we roll into the second topic that would have to be Youtubers. I know there are some amazing YouTubers out there that really grew CubeCraft. So please comment who you think should win, It could be any YouTuber you truly love to watch!

#3 CubeCrafts best staff member of 2016:
Now please staff do not hate me for making this one :) I love all of you guys. Y'all are amazing people that truly help the server. But now please vote for who you think should win for this year.

#4 CubeCrafts best gamemode of 2016:
Now I know that this might be an easy win for one or the other! But our staff has put in a lot of work this past year to game modes! So please vote for your favorite in the comments below! I'd love to see the results of that one!

Extra Info:
Now I know I could have maybe added a few more things to vote for but my brains not big enough to think that much. So please I encourage everyone to vote for every one of the topics! (Hoping this wont be a dead post) So now I wish everyone the best of luck to be voted for. Some simple rules, You can only vote once for each topic, You can't fight in this thread (Pls I beg) No as I leave you guys to the voting I would like to show an example for what mine will look like.
Also sorry for my horrible spelling in advance <3

Example of voting:

#1 @Ping Ether
#2 Bajan Canadian
#3 This one is hard, because I made this thread I can cheat so I'm voting for 2 people hehe
- @CyanYellow @zDutchie
#4 Eggwars​

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether and Cyan

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Best people.... I can't say this since we are all awesome! We are all here to have fun, right? :)
Best Youtuber.... Well I think the most popular this year have been PrestonPlayz, Bajan Canadian and/or PeteZahhHut (Not sure I spelled it right, I'm not a fan xD)
The best staff... to me @zDutchie ;p but I think @HackersDontWin has done most of the work.
Best game mode would be Egg Wars to me or Sky wars :p

This are my thoughts, What do you all think? ;p

Reactions: zDutchie

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Best person: I'm too indecisive. Got to say @Tacosbefriends after he dealt with Ryann in August. I got a lot of "hate" but I started becoming active on that day. Technically, a staff member is a forum member, right? Only thing I don't like is getting my work locked up even though they actually suggest something!

Best YouTuber: I haven't watched any of the others. Although xTurtle hacked on this server, I enjoy his content when he uploads CubeCraft stuff. Just a disclaimer: I do NOT support hacking on the server!

Best Staff: Generally, devs for their hard work. Specifically, I like @Camezonda or @DontYouDare after I helped DYD with a misunderstanding. Camezonda for speedy reports before the new system came out.

Best gamemode: PvP for practice, SG for SMP-style PvP.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
My view xD

Best person: I really do not know, I think everyone (?). They all are the best person ;)

Best Youtuber: I don't watch enough videos of Gameplays in english so I would vote for a spanish youtuber: Bboymoreno92 (I like his traps).

Best Staff member: My 2 favourite staff members are:

@Tacosbefriends He has shown himself like a good person, listening to people in lobbies when I saw him and also, playing with people who wanted to play with him.

And @zRinne She was (for me) the first Moderator that responded reports so quickly, and this meant she took her work seriously and, at the same time, helped people like me, when I needed a Moderator to check my reports, I knew she could do it.
Thanks Rinne and Tacos!!

Best Gamemode: You know what is my favourite gamemode... Block Wars!! This game was the first game I played on this server. When I bought Minecraft, my first server was Cubecraft and well, I wanted o see game modes and I saw this, I really loved it!!

-Thanks for reading :p

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Like, of all the people
Me
The Pingle
<3

Ok, let's do this!
Best Person: @Earth / @Cynamoo / @Gainfullterror (Sorry for the three tags, I could just tag everyone here)
Best YouTuber: PeeteZaHutt
Best Staff member: @YounB
Best Gamemode: SkyWars Solo Normal Mode
upload_2016-12-3_9-17-28.png

Reactions: Ping Ether

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
#1 CubeCrafts best person of 2016:
Since I don't want to be bias or anything, I'll go with:
@tspacecat
#2 CubeCrafts best Youtuber of 2016:
I don't watch too much cubecraft on youtube, but I'm gonna go with PeteZahHutt
#3 CubeCrafts best staff member of 2016:
Totally @Lezappen
I don't have much contact with the other staff members besides the forums. But @CARDAN16 has a pretty dank cake shop in the lobby.
#4 CubeCrafts best gamemode of 2016:
Best game mode that was added in 2016 would be the PVP area imo. The duels are so addicting and it's just a quick match to see who's the better player(most times)
Favorite game mode all-time currently would be either eggwars or skywars. Preferable solo SW and team EW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom