Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Just realized, this post will be my 200th post, I was very underprepared for this, but I am going to (re) announce my new website! I am constantly working on my website and if you pop in every day you may be able to see it as it changes.

For anyone who wants to check out my website, it is igamingmango.github.io (don't know if the link will work seems to be glitched). Just wanna thank everyone, I would announce my new server in public but yeah that's kinda douchey and big thanks to @zRinne for letting me know that even advertising in PMs is not allowed otherwise I would have just got banned so hard XD

(I am assuming announcing my website is not advertising, please correct me if I am wrong and I will remove the link to the website. As for my server, I will not be sharing any info about it via pm or anything if it was heard of through this thread because that would technically count as advertising)

Overall thanks, now, for the tagging... (dun, dun duuuuuuuun!)

Thanks to (*duplicates tab* lemme see... Ah!) @Spinnypoo (alias: SpinZepz) for being my first friend and a trusted one at that!

Thanks to @Snodia I know you are no longer active too often but you really showed me some of the roots and gave me a lot of confidence in myself.

Thanks to @zRinne for always being nice when I forget or learn a new rule and for being the first mod and one of the first people to comment on my profile!

Thanks to @Yoya for making a vid on those egg hunt locations, you're a life saver!

Thanks to @Nikoshka for having a fun game of eggwars with me

Thanks to @Gainfullterror for being a Professional Professional

Thanks to @Tacosbefriends for being the first staff member to reply on one of my posts (my first post)

Thanks to @Mac for your amazing voxel art and personality

Thanks to @xFirelion for keeping up to date with me and other's posts

Thanks to @Unipotato for having the coolest name ever

Thanks to @HackersDontWin for not letting hackers win

Thanks to @LucianYOLO for always keeping up to date and congratz on becoming helper!

And last, but definitely not least, thanks to everyone else for supporting me on my journey and making me feel welcome in the community! Yall' are an amazing bunch!

I am looking forward to the years to come and to one day apply for helper, I still have a lot to learn, but I am willing to go that mile for something very special, For CubeCraft.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2017-4-8_17-44-11.png
upload_2017-4-8_17-44-27.png

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm touched
f5b02ae474c6643997567d836fb3341c.gif
normally when you correct someone, they end up disliking you, you know?
Even though it's part of our jobs (haha) so this really is a nice change of pace.
Congrats on reaching 200 messages!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom