Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
0d666107a481abb8fe453a3ffd2532dc.png

Hey players of this great network! I am Remi and I don't know if you've noticed yet, but within 2 days I'm officially 2 years registered on the forums! Time to celebrate that! This thread is especially made to thank you for always supporting me and to tell my story, so that you know something about me. So, let's make a start with my story:

My story:

It all started some years ago, when people in my class were talking about a very great game called 'MineCraft'. They were talking about killing zombies and giant spiders you've had to defeat to stand a chance in the cruel world of MineCraft. I started talking about the game with my parents, and after some time we downloaded the demo version. I think that was 1.5, though I'm not sure. I started playing on this server in 2014, on computers my friends owned. I really wanted to own an account myself, but I couldn't convince my parents yet. So, my brother @boyflo05 and I started to complain about the Pocket Edition. If we couldn't get the normal version you could play on the computer, we wanted the Pocket Edition. After about 2 months of complaining, nagging, and being annoying, we woke up, and we ran towards our iPad, like we did every day. Then, we found a folder called 'MineCraft'. We were so happy, because now we were finally able to play with our friends! Yay! I remember we once organised a MineCraft event at our home, and some friends came. We were planning to make a great base and mining a lot of diamonds, but we ended up killing each other for fun :p

2015 and 2016
Then I wanted a laptop. After some time of discussing with my parents and searching good laptops on the internet my father took me to the Media Markt. That's in the Netherlands (And in Germany) the place to be to buy electronics. There we bought a great laptop. Finally my dream came true! A friend of mine started a server, and I became a member of the staff team on that server. We built kingdoms, we created minigames and we've had so much fun! We also played on CubeCraft, but the server was priority number 1. Once when we played on CubeCraft, we met some hackers. Another friend of mine told me you should report cheaters on the site, just by creating a status message including the name of the cheater, the client they used and the map they were playing on. I registered on this site and I noticed this wasn't that easy; I couldn't speak English at all and I didn't know where to post things. Though we got addicted to this server and we kept playing. I remember me, my brother and my friends always hunted for Easter Eggs and Pumpkins. It was like a match between us! Sadly, I've never won :(

In the winter of 2017, me and my friends started to create traps, just to have fun. We also found something completely new: A stream on Fridays hosted by the owners! (In the winter/spring of 2017 there were still owners wearing a blue tag.) We attented at a couple of streams, but then we got bored of them and we discovered other games. So, we didn't attend anymore. Though we kept sticking on CubeCraft, and we didn't play on Hypixel and other servers anymore. Then, in the Summer of 2017, there was unexpected turn of events. (A phrase @Pope Cobvig / @cobvig really likes). I moved on to Hypixel, MinePlex, and other servers just because I played too much on this server, and I got bored of SkyWars and EggWars. I really liked games like Build Battle and BedWars, and I played them a lot. And, yes. I made a lot of friends on Hypixel! After a while I visited CubeCraft again and me and my friends started doing one of our favorite pusuits: Teaming in SkyWars. We were never reported before and we thought that would never happen. We were wrong. On 24 August 2017, @Y_0_U_P and I got a ban for teaming by @StorySays. (Thank you Story! :p)
I went to the appeals site to appeal my ban, but I thought: "This is my fault, and I should learn of it. And, who cares about a ban that only lasts 1 day?". So, I did not appeal. Though I logged on again and I discovered the wonderful world of the CubeCraft forums. And I saw a subforum called "Staff Applications". To be completely honest with you, I only thought about a free rank, being able to vote in games, having power and being famous. I really didn't know what to do for it. So this stupid sheep just thought "Let's just apply, we'll see if we'll be denied or not!". I didn't get a notification in my inbox, so I was denied. Although I was dissapointed, I kept being here on this site, and after only 1/2 months, I gained my very first 1000 messages. Yes, I was quite a spammer. My threads weren't long, didn't have good grammar and they didn't really contain a lot of information. Some months after that I gained more likes than messages, which meant that I was on the good way! I was very happy ^-^
I have to mention that I did farm likes in the past, together with @Demiroo. (My very first friend I met on the forums! :D)We both have learned from our mistakes (right?) and we never did it again. Then, some boring months passed. We saw staff come and go, but sadly, we also saw our community decrease. (Yes, our community, you stupid capitalist! >:VV) So did my friends. My IRL friends started to play Fortnite, so I lost some friends on the network. The most of them are still IRL friends though. Thanks to the forums, I met new great players and I started to make friends again! ^-^
To gain more experience with a community, I became staff on a server with about 300 users. I would like to thank the owners of it, and the amazing community that has made me a whole: Thanks @Daveyyy and @Scottness! On that server, I started to get used to answering questions, but I've also learnt to handle with annoying users that can't do anything than being obnoxious. A huge thank you to you, guys!

Now, we are in 2018. A lot has changed. New games have come, revolutions have started, players have left, new players have come, but most of all: This community has become salty. My advice is: Just laugh about them. If they call you a noob you just say 'no u' and you've solved another potentional world problem. But back to my story, I've met some great people in this year. For example: @SP00N, a member who's become one of my best friends here, and @Priley and many more players! You are the best! Anyway this was my story, time to thank some users!

People I'd like to thank:
I would like to thank some players. I'm sure I'll forget to mention some users, so don't think I forgot you!
@SP00N: I would like to thank you for being a great friend and always being someone that supports me wherever and whenever. You are a very great person with a strong personality!

@Priley: It's sad that things didn't go as planned, but still, we have done things that are worth remembering!

@Demiroo: I just can't forget you in my thread. You are my very first friend I met on the forums! Thanks for always being kind!

@JesseyDoge: Thanks for being part of my story! We should play Fortnite soon :D

@Despacito 2: I know you're banned, but I'd still like to thank you for your clear opinions on threads and for your great memes!

@warriors1976: Thanks for always being kind and thanks for always being there when someone needs you! It's not like we have to ask Tacos if you'll be promoted, we have to ask when you'll be promoted. You have a great future here. Keep going!

@StorySays: Thanks for creating great memes, organizing the community games and posting funny comments! Good luck on your college! :)

@Sweetenerera: You always create great suggestions that really add something, and you have a strong opinion. Thanks for being there in my story!

@Marieke2001: Yes, you've also gotten a network ban. Despite that, I'd like to thank you for being a sheep lover and for the great times!

@Daveyyy and @Scottness: Thanks for the great times I've had (and still have) on your Discord server!

@Tacosbefriends: Thanks for having a great personality, and for being a good streamer! Man, I've really laughed my [insert part of body] off due to your funny comments and memes!

@Y_0_U_P: For being a great IRL friend.

@boyflo05: For being my brother ;)

@Nikoshka: I would like to thank you for creating awesome threads! You really know how to suggest things! Keep going, and perhaps a thread will be implemented ;)

@SanCookie: Thanks for giving me the most amazing, incredible, rainbow-ish signature ever!

@zRinne, @Pope Cobvig, @Nartyta01, @Geert Wilders, @JaiStrixZ, @Keanutjuhh, @Siftenly @DrAurora, @Dutch_frietjes, @Soeshi, @FireExcalibur10, @FluffyRoses, @Gainfullterror, @Geert Wilders, @Kloska, @MJ010101, @ImPinguin, @Unknown_Mediator, @BringMeZHorizon, @zHacker (CO-Owner of team sheep ya know :p), @Suayhn, @Fliqa, @Foxic, @Sophie, @HackersDontWin, @CommunistCactus, @nuubie, @SleepyLiv, @Power Ranger, @SrKlompenstein, @Zombiepower @Skull Trooper Account, @DragonLord @jevmen, @zRageMontage_YT and many more active or inactive users: Thanks for being here in this chapter of my life! (Sorry for the spam, I've just mentioned every user I could think of :p :c)

And, I would like every staff member on this server! You guys alone keep this server running! You really do a good job!

Anyway, thanks for reading this thread. See you later!
I'm not leaving btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

Reactions: remio

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
@warriors1976: Thanks for always being kind and thanks for always being there when someone needs you! It's not like we have to ask Tacos if you'll be promoted, we have to ask when you'll be promoted. You have a great future here. Keep going!
Awe, always happy to do the things that i do well and what i love to do for the community ^-^
Also, thanks for the support!

Also, congrats before i forget!

Last edited:
Reactions: remio and Fliqa

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
"1000 messages in under a month" I remember a Dutch person on here who did that last year called DodelijkeNoob. Any chance it was you?

Reactions: Deeds and remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom