Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Yay! (party) (celebrate)
1. I HATE HATE HATE Blowfish, they're gross and evil and I hope a lot of blowfish read this message.
2. I hate panda's
3. I REALLY want a pet cow
Number 2 is a lie
Still don't know exactly how you plan to fit that cow in your garden and to take care of it without any uh..suspicious neighbours

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Number 2 is a lie
Still don't know exactly how you plan to fit that cow in your garden and to take care of it without any uh..suspicious neighbours
We have already been through this, I'll keep it in my shed and will walk it around the garden on a leash so that it can eat grass :)
Also, you were right. I don't hate panda's, I love them (hug) :P

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
We have already been through this, I'll keep it in my shed and will walk it around the garden on a leash so that it can eat grass :)
Also, you were right. I don't hate panda's, I love them (hug) :p
But the neighbours and suspicious MOOs? What, are you just going to be like "Uhh.. That was me, look, MOOOOO" and we haven't fully been through this, you said we would call the next day and you would talk more and explain your cow keeping plans but it never happened ;3;

I'll think of truths and a lie now wait a sec

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
1. Snap is annoying
2. I actually started using forums a week or so after my noted registration date, because I couldn't find a confirmation email no matter how many times I made it send (I eventually found it in my spam folder..)
3. I've stopped instantly linking "Let it go" with Frozen in my head, and sometimes find myself singing the James Bay song instead of the Frozen Let it go

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
1. Snap is annoying
2. I actually started using forums a week or so after my noted registration date, because I couldn't find a confirmation email no matter how many times I made it send (I eventually found it in my spam folder..)
3. I've stopped instantly linking "Let it go" with Frozen in my head, and sometimes find myself singing the James Bay song instead of the Frozen Let it go
3 is lie?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
But the neighbours and suspicious MOOs? What, are you just going to be like "Uhh.. That was me, look, MOOOOO" and we haven't fully been through this, you said we would call the next day and you would talk more and explain your cow keeping plans but it never happened ;3;

I'll think of truths and a lie now wait a sec
Well what's it to them if I have a pet cow named Cornelius? They have kids that always yell and stuff but I don't tell them off for it..

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
1. Snap is annoying
1 is lie

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom