Edit: Please vote

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with both, but they can't put items in the spectator hotbar as it's gamemode 3. If they were to add the feature like you described then they'd have to fully rewrite spectator mode, instead they could just add a message in the chatbox when you die where you can click.
Not exactly, when you die in bingo, you'll be put in some weird mode where you can't adjust fly speed with scrolling and you can't float through blocks, maybe this was an experimental feature to let players not look for caves when they die, but I'm not sure, there's no toolbar either, I just hope Spuuuni's suggestions both get added. (within this year, at least)

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL
D

Deleted member 352903

I just want to join a new game when I die, I don't care if it's a message in chat or an item in the hotbar. After reading the replies, I prefer to receive a message in chat

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1st: We need to make the void lower to be able to make e-pearls saves
This could be done, but it's honestly nearly impossible to be able to save yourself with an ender pearl if you're already falling. 1.9 changed the way the throwing trajectory is made when you're falling, so you probably won't even be able to reach the bottom of any of the islands.

I'm all for the other change though, but I'd probably use the mannequin if that option doesn't have any form of map selection.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
1st: We need to make the void lower to be able to make e-pearls saves
I agree, but I don't think it's really worth the time it would take to implement it. Making the void lower is a bit more complicated than you might realize. The build team would literally have to copy/paste every single one of our existing maps and make them higher, then the dev team would have to completely redo configs for things like chest locations, player spawn locations, cage locations, etc.

2nd: A quick join option when we die in a game.
I like this. Could be a nice Iron+ perk.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Making the void lower is a bit more complicated than you might realize. The build team would literally have to copy/paste every single one of our existing maps and make them higher, then the dev team would have to completely redo configs for things like chest locations, player spawn locations, cage locations, etc.
Or you just lower the y-level players die at, no other changes required. That might be even better because water doesn't flow there.

I think the that y-level was changed a while ago, before sentinel. Back then it was good because many players would just fly back up when they got knocked into the void. But now those should be easy to detect, if you are below y-level 0 and then get back up without an ender pearl you're cheating and should be banned anyway.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I like this. Could be a nice Iron+ perk.
You... You..
I'm litterally just staring at my screen, looking at this comment..
Just.. not even knowing how to react to this..
Slowly giving up on Cubecraft..
Why.. Just.. Why?

We have to make money somehow. Loot and fancy colored chat aren't exactly enough for expensive ranks.
You know? You are right.. You guys should make money!
I have an amazing idea: make all the games, except freebuild donor only.
And you have to pay 1 euro for every block you want to unlock.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
You... You..
I'm litterally just staring at my screen, looking at this comment..
Just.. not even knowing how to react to this..
Slowly giving up on Cubecraft..
Why.. Just.. Why?
They could simply just make it for all players, but have a map selector built in for iron+.
And at the end of the day, it only saves you like 8 seconds. Not that crucial, is it?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They could simply just make it for all players, but have a map selector built in for iron+.
And at the end of the day, it only saves you like 8 seconds. Not that crucial, is it?
Well it certainly saves me a lot of ear rape..
It's not about how much time it cost to go from a game, to the lobby, to another game.
It's about the fact that sooner or later Cubecraft will turn into a server that litterally does everything for the money.
You want to play on the server? Guess you have to buy a whitelist for 50 euro!
Also want to play games? That's a 100 euro each game every month!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom