Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heya! After some inactivity, I'm back with a 2 new suggestions thread about the plus rank.
  1. Give staff members the plus rank, so that they don't have to buy it. Why? Because of their massive work they do for the server! In my opinion, they should be rewarded for it. And it's always handy to test new features on staff members.
  2. If a member of staff resigns after 4 months of being a staff, they should permanently get the plus rank. They must have been a moderator or higher. The reason why I suggest this is about rewarding staff either.
What do you think about these suggestions? Is there something that must be changed? Leave it below!
Greetings,
Remi

I'm checking whether every staff member gets the rank, since I've heard that every staff member gets the rank. But I've seen some staff members who didn't have the rank.

Reactions: StanEXE

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! After some inactivity, I'm back with a 2 new suggestions thread about the plus rank.
  1. Give staff members the plus rank, so that they don't have to buy it. Why? Because of their massive work they do for the server! In my opinion, they should be rewarded for it. And it's always handy to test new features on staff members.
  2. If a member of staff resigns after 4 months of being a staff, they should permanently get the plus rank. They must have been a moderator or higher. The reason why I suggest this is about rewarding staff either.
What do you think about these suggestions? Is there something that must be changed? Leave it below!
Greetings,
Remi
First one: check
Second one: up to Management

C

Cuteee

I clicked Mwehhh, because I consider this something that it's not really necessary, suggesting something for the staff team is like: Why do you care of a perk a moderator has, it's nothing that really affects the community, or atleast the major part of it.

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect