1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 new tower defence mobs

Discussion in 'Tower Defence' started by agent320, Aug 8, 2016.

  1. agent320

    agent320 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2016
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    147
    Trophy Points:
    43
    My suggestion for tower defence is to add 2 new mobs:

    -the enderman
    -the mini wither

    So lets start with the enderman:

    Tower invincibility: archer turret leach(only beam not shockwave)
    weakness: ice towers make him almost immovable
    (strengthened erfect)

    Speed: like witch

    health:300

    special ability: It makes nearby mobs invisible. Making them immune to anything but mage and ice.This will not effect any flying mob or any mob that is bigger or as big as the enderman itself(giants, wither, wither skeletons and other endermans).


    unlock price: 500 EXP(maybe not enough tell me in the replies below)

    sending price: 1000 coins(i am also not sure how much is good here)

    special notes:his ability also wont affect the next mob I am suggesting.


    The mini wither:
    As some of you might now you can make wither bigger or smaller using the Invul tag that they have. So you can create things like this(this is vanilla not a mod try it for yourself: /summon Wither ~ ~ ~ {Invul:800,CustomName:"Grumm"}
    /summon Wither ~ ~ ~ {Invul:100000,CustomName:"Grumm"}
    [​IMG]
    or this(what my idea is):
    [​IMG]
    Speed: a little bit faster than the big wither but slower than a giant.
    health: between giant and wither(closer towards giant)

    unlock cost: 2000 exp
    send cost: 9000-10000 coins(tell me what you think is good).

    tower invulnurability and weakness: Like wither.

    special abilities: It shoots a witherskull at a random tower about as often as the wither. But the projectiles wont destroy the tower. They will just demote it. with an 80% chance it will be demoted by one level with an 18% chance by 2 levels and with a 2% Chance by 3 levels. when a level 1 tower gets demoted it wont get demoted but the cost for the next upgrade is doubled. Also the mini wither has a 10% chance to turn a skeleton that is passing him into a wither skeleton.

    Tell me what you think below
     
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. komododragon2002

    komododragon2002 Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    2,012
    Likes Received:
    1,427
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Cubecrafter
    Location:
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Enderman is a good idea! Maybe 500
    xp and 1000 coins? However, i dont see the point of a mini wither, since a giant overkills the tower!
     
  3. agent320

    agent320 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2016
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    147
    Trophy Points:
    43
    what do you mean with overkills the tower. Also 500 exp and 1000 coins seem fine with me
     
  4. komododragon2002

    komododragon2002 Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    2,012
    Likes Received:
    1,427
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Cubecrafter
    Location:
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands
    Home Page:
    A giant is cheaper and it's so op that it mostly kills a full tower
     
  5. agent320

    agent320 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2016
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    147
    Trophy Points:
    43
    I thought giants cant attack towers
     
  6. Nikoshka

    Nikoshka Helper Staff Member Helper

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016
    Messages:
    1,527
    Likes Received:
    1,392
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Noob Minecraft Player
    Location:
    Skywars Lobby One
    I already think most of the mobs in Tower Defenceare useless. The only mobs I ever use are zombies to farm XP and Giants to make the final kill. We don't rlly need any more mobs.
     
  7. xxTHEMADARAxx

    xxTHEMADARAxx Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    nice idea!
     
  8. agent320

    agent320 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2016
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    147
    Trophy Points:
    43
    @komododragon2002
    I will ask again can you please explain me what you mean by kills a full tower. Do you mean castles. I have never seen a giant attacking a tower.