Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should egg wars have a two minute egg-invincibility period

• Yes yes yes!

• No no no!

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2021
Uk, Selby
When playing egg wars there should be a a gamemode where there is a two minute period wherer eggs (not players) should be invincible to give less experienced people a chance to gear up, i (and i believe many MANY others) get quite annoyed when our eggs get broken near immediately and a grace period where teams cant be eliminated would be nice, wouldnt you agree?
I totally agree with you because I have some friends that don’t play a lot of egg wars and they need some more time to practice but the egg gets destroyed at the start so it’s hard for them to learn to play the game in a moderate way so they can win

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I totally agree with you because I have some friends that don’t play a lot of egg wars and they need some more time to practice but the egg gets destroyed at the start so it’s hard for them to learn to play the game in a moderate way so they can win
People who are new at the games should just learn and practice the hard way. A ridiculous grace period will lower the quality of the gameplay.

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
When playing egg wars there should be a a gamemode where there is a two minute period wherer eggs (not players) should be invincible to give less experienced people a chance to gear up, i (and i believe many MANY others) get quite annoyed when our eggs get broken near immediately and a grace period where teams cant be eliminated would be nice, wouldnt you agree?
honestly, i think that there should be because if i was a new player and I had just tried out this game and got spawn killed every 10 seconds then id be angry and probably would not play it again because id think that that could happen again

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
2 minutes is to long... It will be a bad suggestion...But I think can change to 5 second....But we should use 10 emerald to buy it....

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
People who are new at the games should just learn and practice the hard way. A ridiculous grace period will lower the quality of the gameplay.
Good places to practice would be:
- SkyWars
- FFA and duels especially

1. In SkyWars, you don't have anything to defend other than yourself. That is the main difference between EggWars and SkyWars in that EggWars gives you an egg to defend; other than that, it's largely the same: get your better gear by going to mid. SkyWars is great to practice rushing and valuing every bit of your HP as you get only 1 life.

2. FFA and duels are good for practicing combos and some tactics. Duels also encourages you to aggressively beat your opponent while managing your health carefully as every HP lost is effectively gone (due to extremely limited resources provided).

With practice, it's largely the same in EggWars: be aggressive with controlling mid and kill neighbors who already threaten your egg due to their proximity.

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
It is egg wars, it is hard to kill a egg, but if someone attack ASAP either defend or reverse egg break them. But most of the time nobody attacks eggs first thing. Having a minute safe period will just let the rushers get gear before going in for the kills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd fontlnae :)
Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Top Bottom