Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeyNicoman007

Feb 17, 2020
Italy
My 2 ideas for cubecraft pe are:

Add the possibility to choose the map for skywars, eggwars, etc ... because there are some maps that I don't like and other users who don't like some maps and it would be nice to choose the maps to play, it can also be good possibility to vote the map to play.

Add the ability to play skywars and eggwars solo even in party of 2+, skywars and eggwars team of 2 also in party 3+, etc ... because there are some users who would like to play games in solo mode even if I'm in party.

Reactions: Skqrrt

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
1 would be a great feature for players who have the rank to give ranks even more stuff.

2 is just bad. I feel that this encourages teaming. For example there are lots of teamers in sg solo because this restriction isnt there.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
1 would be a great feature for players who have the rank to give ranks even more stuff.

2 is just bad. I feel that this encourages teaming. For example there are lots of teamers in sg solo because this restriction isnt there.
I agree

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
1. This is already implemented in Java. I agree with you - it would be a great feature to have in Bedrock edition, as you'll be able to choose those maps that you like the most, and avoid the ones you dislike.

2. I somehow agree with you. It is true that, in Java, there's already a game called Team Skywars / Eggwars which, in there, you can play in teams of 2, 3,..etc. The whole point of not letting parties go to solo games is to prevent teaming which, as you might know, it's against the rules. Of course, as everyone should do, you can just avoid your teammate / friend, but it's discouraged as many people can't do that because they are blind 👀

Reactions: KeyNicoman007

KeyNicoman007

Feb 17, 2020
Italy
ok maybe it is better that the party remains as it is, you are right it is better not to play the games in party only mode otherwise you risk being banned for teaming

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom