Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Type Of Food Do You Like? (Example Poll)

• Italian

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Mexican

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Indian

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • French

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So I Have Recently thought of some forum tricks you can do if you want them
so here they are

1. If you commonly hit the create thread button before you are ready to create the thread (I know I do) this will be quite helpful so what you have to do is simple don't put the title in until you are finished that way if you accidentally hit create thread it won't let you instead it will say you need a title

2. If you are ever making a multiple choice poll like I have above if you have none of the above on there have 1 vote for every category except none of the above that way people can't just be what I like to call "Poll Trolls" and just vote everything

Reactions: Twania

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
The first trick is very useful for me. One day I was creating a thread and I accidentally hit the button <post thread> instead of the <preview> button, before the thread was ready. Then the only solution that I thought was type "Sorry editing", here you have the proof: http://imgur.com/a/KMFoC xD

I will use your tricks, thank you for sharing them.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Haha! I can still troll vote by voting 'none of the above' and three other choices! :D

Great tips though! The thread one is pretty useful!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom