Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you been FALSE banned on SKYBLOCK before by Sentinel?

• Total voters

Delkolo

Novice Member
May 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

As you may know, Sentinel is the auto anticheat bot on Cubecraft. But its really bugged.

<video removed by a moderator>, This video shows, how I placed slabs on my Skyblock island. (dont pay attention to the background ,was watching YouTube.)

Edit: footage has been removed by moderator due to appeal code in screen <3

This is my SECOND false ban from sentinel for the same reason... In the SAME WEEK. My first false sentinel ban was on the 21th or 22th of July, this week. I appealed and it got accepted. Now (24th of July) banned again for the same reason. Also appealed, no reaction yet. The reaction on my first appeal costed 2,5 days... Lets hope I dont have to wait another 2,5 days. I played 15 MINUTES on the server, to wait 2,5 days again maybe. Already messaged one of the Sentinel devs with the footage. Lets hope it gets fixed soon.

Please fix Sentinel, its really pissing me off, cant even build my factory... :/

Imaging getting unbanned after 2,5 days for doing nothing, so you can play for 15min, and to get banned again. KEKW

Lets hope other people wont get the same problem as me. If you did, please let me know in the 'comments' of this post.

Dont forget to smile,

Delkolo <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 421664

Hey!

Please, Record the sentinel bugs and report it to make developers have a fix of this problem.

Delkolo

Novice Member
May 5, 2017
Hai, for your own safety please don't share your appeal code in public. I edited the video out of your thread. :]

Appeal codes cant be used twice right? I already made a appeal xd

Ty tho :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom