Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, I wanted to bring 2 suggestions back up from November that never got feedback from staff, however the community thought they were really good suggestions.

Raising the Void

This suggestion is really straightforward, just bring the kill line up to 2 blocks below the lowest point of travel (the lowest part on the top of the lowest island(s).

Why? I was playing on a game of tropical today and it was one of the four maps I actually somewhat enjoy OP so I stuck with it when someone else voted for it. Immediately, I saw the island behind me had a hacker. I speed bridged over, took out their egg, and killed them.. almost. This hacker was very strange as they ran away for 30 FREAKING MINUTES because even with fly hacks they were too scared to fight me. They did the jump off and fly technique, just barely surviving the void. However, if it was higher I easily would of killed them.

Bomb Jumping

Basically, this is the anti-camp measure that I've always supported for both hardcore and normal.

If you don't know what bomb jumping is, check out @Lezappen 's video.

Prices:
Normal:

Non-Igniting, Self Harming TnT: 15 Gold
Redstone Dust: 10 Iron
Button: 10 Iron
Water Bucket that Disappears in 5 Seconds: 10 Gold

OP: All Normal Prices Cut in Half (Except the TnT which becomes 5 gold)

Hardcore: All Normal Prices Doubled

Now, I do some team trolling problems occuring with this but it takes a few seconds so it should be easy to avoid.

With ten pieces of TnT, I can get over 70 blocks distance, easily beating all three types of campers!

Make sure to vote in the poll!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Raising he void sounds like a good idea as the only people it will really affect are fly hackers and in very very few cases being trying to get an e pearl save on op eggwars. I don't really mind adding the TNT but I probably would never use it because I'd probably kill myself xD

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Raising the void would be good to kill hackers faster that have fly hacks and the other suggestion which was bomb jumping should also be added so that the game will be harder and funner I mean you could just bomb jump to player's islands and take out their egg without a bridge.

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
I think both of these ideas are great. +1 Also there's a few fly hackers these days and it's annoying how they just fly in the "void"

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
if it was higher I easily would of killed them.
I think you meant would have/would've killed them (Sorry I saw it and I thought it was nice to say xD)
But to stay on topic. I really love both ideas, there could be a problem with the team trolling but as you already said because of the ignition-time of TnT they should have more then enough time to run away :D.

Thornado4

Jan 5, 2017
I have a suggestion. What about being able to buy a new egg? I don't know if that would work with mod and all, but maybe in op you could buy a new egg for like 5-10 stacks of diamonds. What do you guys think?

Reactions: WolfShine

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have a suggestion. What about being able to buy a new egg? I don't know if that would work with mod and all, but maybe in op you could buy a new egg for like 5-10 stacks of diamonds. What do you guys think?
I recommend that you make a new thread for this idea. So it is much easier to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom