• Yes, great!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No thanks..

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Maybe it's a nice idea to add a 2 to 2 duel at pvp or maybe a 4 to 4. I think it's entertaining for the CubeCraft players because they can fight together as a team without being in, for example FFA fighting together against others, I find that less honest than adding new modes like those 2 v 2 and 4 v 4. I think it would be great fun to apply this mode, as in 1.12 and 1.8. Then you have more choices when playing PvP because you can not play all games in 1.8 and that is a shame.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
That doesn't take away the fact that the playerbase of duels isn't big enough
Yes that is true. But it can be an option to attract more people to play. It can be a test because you never know in advance whether it will become a success (often not).

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes that is true. But it can be an option to attract more people to play. It can be a test because you never know in advance whether it will become a success (often not).
Would just end up like Battle Zone if you ask me; incredibly popular during the first month, players are dropping but games are still filling up in the weeks after, ends up dead within a month or three

Reactions: Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Would just end up like Battle Zone if you ask me; incredibly popular during the first month, players are dropping but games are still filling up in the weeks after, ends up dead within a month or three
Yes, that's a shame, but some games were popular and are now gone, that's a shame.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I suggested this idea and got no attention from staff. And also, whoever said no, I would love to know why. I don't see a reason not to add this besides the duels community being small.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I suggested this idea and got no attention from staff. And also, whoever said no, I would love to know why. I don't see a reason not to add this besides the duels community being small.
me neither. I see it as a success and I hope that the staff will be aware of this. As a successful game as an update.

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
good idea, also give more place even for users who usually play alone with friends.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
He meant there’s too less people to play this.
Yes I understand that, but it can always try to see what happens when you add this mode, it can always be a great success. Well, it gets a lot harder because of the small number of players on the server that is badly destroyed.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
good idea, also give more place even for users who usually play alone with friends.
Yes, that is true, but also more credible because it is a valid team without people being annoyed by the genes that team, etc. Teaming, what is allowed but I personally find it annoying and do not. It gives this mode more room to match your skills with other CubeCraft players, etc.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Maybe it's a nice idea to add a 2 to 2 duel at pvp or maybe a 4 to 4. I think it's entertaining for the CubeCraft players because they can fight together as a team without being in, for example FFA fighting together against others, I find that less honest than adding new modes like those 2 v 2 and 4 v 4. I think it would be great fun to apply this mode, as in 1.12 and 1.8. Then you have more choices when playing PvP because you can not play all games in 1.8 and that is a shame.
Nice idea, but cubecraft isnt a competitive server, maybe they can add it on the mystery NPC

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
This was sugested a lot of times, but YES i love the idea, i sugested this to but i think thsn the staff dont want to implement soon

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom