Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iceysauce3106

May 20, 2021
This has been a type of request lot's of my community has been asking me to support. And to be honest I do support it but I don't want to write a full article like my previous. I will just get to the point.

CubeCraft, you need to add 1v1 and 2v2 versions to the game. It has been a request that has been asked for many years by many player including myself. This would add more ways to play the game against your friends in a game that isn't public and doesn't allow teaming. This allows friends to play against each other in a different mode that is not 1v1. I would add a 1v1 skywars and the most popular: the 1v1 bridges.

Populated by the Java edition of the game this mode has been a request for Cubcraft ever since Java's hypixle had it. It gives an opportunity not to get shot from every angle or not falling off because of teammates getting in your face. It is also a lot better for personal skill and development. I could explain so many different reasons why people want this and why it should be implemented. So help by upvoting this cause! -IceySauce

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Same. I got bored Blockwars 5v5 (Well not bored, just want to see something new) and I have been thinking of 1v1 versions of games too my friend.

Reactions: iceysauce3106

zombex

Jul 10, 2021
Ye I think this is gonna happen, and sometimes I just wanna 1v1 my friend. So yeah I hope cubecraft adds this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom