Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Ok I think it's enough. Whatever his excuses are let's just keep it to yourself alright? If he replies just ignore it no matter what he says.
Please do so, this is how you prevent a lot of stuff. ;)
its just i like putting arrogant people back where they should be

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
its just i like putting arrogant people back where they should be
I know you are trying to help but arrogant people don't change, they are always salty and they don't want to look bad. Sadly they do it cause they already messed up what it's important. (Saying this in general not directly to Phids)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Yeah we left to open the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore then moved to VA after that. Now back in northern NV lol
Ok you are lying. I can see the background of your "room" when you recorded, if you were rich it wouldn't look so messy. ;)
Make yourself a favor and search up a lot when trying to lie when there's facts that proof the opposite. Your friend Brittney teach me that lesson. :)

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I know you are trying to help but arrogant people don't change, they are always salty and they don't want to look bad. Sadly they do it cause they already messed up what it's important. (Saying this in general not directly to Phids)

I wont dispute this. I am cocky. Doesn't mean I'm a bad guy though. Gotta get some rest now. Have a nice night brother

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Ok you are lying. I can see the background of your "room" when you recorded, if you were rich it wouldn't look so messy. ;)
Make yourself a favor and search up a lot when trying to lie when there's facts that proof the opposite. Your friend Brittney teach me that lesson. :)

I'm 100% not lying.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
https://gyazo.com/a18c1480631f691f34a8691c34234056

Moms linkedin, didnt want to show name for obvious reasons
Ok, I can't trust that but if you believe you are right then there's nothing to worry about. I don't mind what you do with your life but since you are coming to Vegas What about taking a video with your phone at the Caesar Palace? If you are rich I don't think price will be a problem, right? ;)

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Ok, I can't trust that but if you believe you are right then there's nothing to worry about. I don't mind what you do with your life but since you are coming to Vegas What about taking a video with your phone at the Caesar Palace? If you are rich I don't think price will be a problem, right? ;)

I'm staying at my dads place. Was at the mandalay bay a week ago for MLG Vegas shoulda hit me up there lmao

Attachments

• IMG_2473.JPG
    IMG_2473.JPG
    891 KB · Views: 76

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I'm staying at my dads place. Was at the mandalay bay a week ago for MLG Vegas shoulda hit me up there lmao

Eric is my step dad btw. Put mug over last name. Again for obvious reasons.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Ok, what about you just give me everything you got for me to believe. Cause I'm getting too confused with different stories.

You feel the need to publicly call me a liar. I'm just proving myself correct lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom