Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
sure a god more like a noob who blames loses on connections and gets other people false banned

Funny that you wont actually tell me who I got banned. It's okay bro. If you spend that much on your internet you can have the W lmao. Otherwise you're garbage. Play me in a real eggwars game where strategy dominates your internet.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
sure a god more like a noob who blames loses on connections and gets other people false banned
About the ban who knows. My friend got false banned because of private reasons I won't tell and start something. Also I don't like Piss as a player and I don't think he cares. My point is you dont have to reply to so many people, as you said EggWars is about strategy and not really pvp based. Never call yourself a god if you have lost 10% of your games. ;)

PS: Don't get salty I'm just saying. :)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Funny that you wont actually tell me who I got banned. It's okay bro. If you spend that much on your internet you can have the W lmao. Otherwise you're garbage. Play me in a real eggwars game where strategy dominates your internet.
Don't call others garbage please. I consider people who insult others the same. :)

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
About the ban who knows. My friend got false banned because of private reasons I won't tell and start something. Also I don't like Phids as a player and I don't think he cares. My point is you dont have to reply to so many people, as you said EggWars KS about strategy and not really pvp based. Never call yourself a god if you have lost 10% of your games. ;)

PS: Don't get salty I'm just saying. :)

Eggwars is equally pvp based and strategy based. You can outplay people and beat them to death depending on the situation. If he can tell me who I got banned I can take the video of whoever it was and make it public so you all can see. I don't get people banned that were not hacking. I don't care whether you like me as a player or not to be honest. Kids who talk crap over the internet don't mean anything to me. When I say internet is a factor it is, if I lose a match with fair pvp I acknowledge my loss. This kids European internet is dominant to my west coast US shitty connection. The fact that I destroy everyone with my ass connection proves more than anything about my skill.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Don't call others garbage please. I consider people who insult others the same. :)

I'll call anyone anything I want. If they get offended from some guy they've never met then they have some issues. Harden yourself.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Eggwars is equally pvp based and strategy based. You can outplay people and beat them to death depending on the situation. If he can tell me who I got banned I can take the video of whoever it was and make it public so you all can see. I don't get people banned that were not hacking. I don't care whether you like me as a player or not to be honest. Kids who talk crap over the internet don't mean anything to me. When I say internet is a factor it is, if I lose a match with fair pvp I acknowledge my loss. This kids European internet is dominant to my west coast US shitty connection. The fact that I destroy everyone with my ass connection proves more than anything about my skill.
Ok... Looks like you don't learn.
EggWars can be based on both pvp and strategy as you said but I'M more strategic and not much of a pvp guy.
Why do you care if you got someone false banned if you are sure he actually hacks?
Also, I said hat you probably didn't care so you are just salty right now.
Internet is a factor, you are right. But I live in U.S West too and my connection is just fine.
I agree with you on kids who talk crap but look at yourself swearing a lot. I PERSONALLY don't like that when someone refers to others. ( You probably don't care.) And the fact that you destroy others with your "ass" connection only proves 2 things.
1. You can't pvp correctly cause with lag you sorta tp to different places.
2. You can't afford a good connection.

Last thing. This wasn't meant to you, please mind your own business.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'll call anyone anything I want. If they get offended from some guy they've never met then they have some issues. Harden yourself.
Ok, so what about if you were a little kid and someone insulted you. You would feel sad and depressed, sadly this will never happen due to your attitude and players like you are disgusting.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Ok... Looks like you don't learn.
EggWars can be based on both pvp and strategy as you said but I'M more strategic and not much of a pvp guy.
Why do you care if you got someone false banned if you are sure he actually hacks?
Also, I said hat you probably didn't care so you are just salty right now.
Internet is a factor, you are right. But I live in U.S West too and my connection is just fine.
I agree with you on kids who talk crap but look at yourself swearing a lot. I PERSONALLY don't like that when someone refers to others. ( You probably don't care.) And the fact that you destroy others with your "ass" connection only proves 2 things.
1. You can't pvp correctly cause with lag you sorta tp to different places.
2. You can't afford a good connection.

Last thing. This wasn't meant to you, please mind your own business.

I pay for the best connection offered in my area. I would gladly spend a grand on anything better. Bad connection offers no benefit. You have no clue.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I pay for the best connection offered in my area. I would gladly spend a grand on anything better. Bad connection offers no benefit. You have no clue.
No clue? Lolz. I used to have a serious bad connection which annoyed me for a while.

Also, I won't answer anymore quotes from you unless I started a conversation with you.

Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
im down for a game of solo and we can see who dominates

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Ok, so what about if you were a little kid and someone insulted you. You would feel sad and depressed, sadly this will never happen due to your attitude and players like you are disgusting.

Last thing I'll say because this is a waste of time, kids should learn to adapt because this is the real world. Not everything is censored rainbows and unicorns lmao.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Last thing I'll say because this is a waste of time, kids should learn to adapt because this is the real world. Not everything is censored rainbows and unicorns lmao.
Your attitude is from a 10 year old just that you are way more immature.
By the way, the true reason you are stopping is because I will ignore you and you will look stupid. :)
Now please, don't quote anything else. ;)

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
good for u keep bragging cuz that is the only good thing you can do, youre bad at pvp and probably bad at eggwars, gets arrogant over a game, im not a tryhard but im confident i can beat u at any time ;).

Reactions: SkoodyDood

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Let me have a guess, When youre back u will give excuses about not getting on.
Ok I think it's enough. Whatever his excuses are let's just keep it to yourself alright? If he replies just ignore it no matter what he says.
Please do so, this is how you prevent a lot of stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom