Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
@Phids Quit it, all of it. You can easy steal that T-Shirt from a company... The only way I could trust that your family is the owners is if I dox you which will never going to happen, you are sitting in front of a pc just like all of us and playing mc. And in lobby you said you have an income on $100k when you go on college, which I find false. Kid, grow up. 1v1 @LoadzAF and prove you are better then him, as he said he is up for it. You are not going away for 3 weeks.

Reactions: LoadzAF

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
@Phids Quit it, all of it. You can easy steal that T-Shirt from a company... The only way I could trust that your family is the owners is if I dox you which will never going to happen, you are sitting in front of a pc just like all of us and playing mc. And in lobby you said you have an income on $100k when you go on college, which I find false. Kid, grow up. 1v1 @LoadzAF and prove you are better then him, as he said he is up for it. You are not going away for 3 weeks.
EDIT WHOOPS XD
Ok Zrathex, I get that you are. Bit pissed by this guy and so are others but if you stay here and try to talk you will probably just cause more problems. I RECOMMEND to stop talking to him since all that will happen afterwards is a lock to this thread. Also everyone makes mistakes on stuff like when Phids banned my best friend for hacking when she has awesome pvp skills. ;) <3

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
EDIT WHOOPS XD
Ok Zrathex, I get that you are. Bit pissed by this guy and so are others but if you stay here and try to talk you will probably just cause more problems. I RECOMMEND to stop talking to him since all that will happen afterwards is a lock to this thread. Also everyone makes mistakes on stuff like when Phids banned my best friend for hacking when she has awesome pvp skills. ;) <3
It wasn't even a mistake, he blames on connection if he lose. This thread will be locked soon @Orangeric88 but the thing is that he got a few players banned for hacking when they just had pvp skills. He haven't done a mistake, he meant it.

Reactions: SkoodyDood

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It wasn't even a mistake, he blames on connection if he lose. This thread will be locked soon @Orangeric88 but the thing is that he got a few players banned for hacking when they just had pvp skills. He haven't done a mistake, he meant it.
Still, let's just don't talk about this no more, alright? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
🤍 pro member
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Xd pfp 😂
Top Bottom