Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I dont know

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

XMilanXX

May 29, 2017
Hello. My idea is add the 1V1 EggWars Mode. It can be good for players who likes PvP. But i preffer only 10 Experience and 5 Points for one win. Kits Suggestions: Builder: 16 Stone Miner : Wooden Pickaxe (Efficiency II) Rusher: Wooden Sword , 8 Iron Tokens Armourer: Chain Chestplate , Leather leggings

Reactions: Gainfullterror

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello. My idea is add the 1V1 EggWars Mode. It can be good for players who likes PvP. But i preffer only 10 Experience and 5 Points for one win. Kits Suggestions: Builder: 16 Stone Miner : Wooden Pickaxe (Efficiency II) Rusher: Wooden Sword , 8 Iron Tokens Armourer: Chain Chestplate , Leather leggings

I am very confused about 1v1 in Eggwars that would be similar to (SOLO) really not a good idea in my opinion.

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is a great suggestion, 1 vs 1 Eggwars would be nice! I think there will come more people to Eggwars to play 1 vs 1, you must be have your focus on 1 person and I like that concept!

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Honestly nah I mean, for that you have Pvp, as people said, if a 1v1 mode its added to eggwars, it will lost that essence of eggwars.

Reactions: wbgamer

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Honestly nah I mean, for that you have Pvp, as people said, if a 1v1 mode its added to eggwars, it will lost that essence of eggwars.
A game of Eggwars is completely different than just doing a duel with a friend.

Reactions: _JoSee

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
This should probably be taken into consideration for the future, but I believe that 1v1 Gamemodes for EggWars and other games should be implumented into the Duel categories, and not as a standalone gamemode in lobbies.
I still support the idea, I just think that, since it is a 1v1 mode, it should be added to the PvP lobby as a duel, to prevent confusion.

Flqsh_22

Aug 14, 2018
United Sates Of America

I think this is a good idea for people who like to play with their friend in their own game. Like other servers, this feature should only be accessible to ranked individuals, so the server isn't bombarded with 100's of games.

Reactions: Simply

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I think this is a good idea for people who like to play with their friend in their own game. Like other servers, this feature should only be accessible to ranked individuals, so the server isn't bombarded with 100's of games.
That is a very good idea actually. Private EggWars/SkyWars games. Would be really useful and fun for people who just want to mess around from time to time (myself).
I will start thinking on how Private games could be made, and maybe if I find enough reasons for them to exist, I will make a suggestion thread on that topic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom